Stayed here for a week. Loved the hotel. Unique and well located. Staff very helpful. Pool area was small but a little gem. Our room was small for a week long stay. The bathroom was well designed with an amazing shower. Delicious fresh breakfast every morning. Lovely friendly atmosphere. The location was perfect in a narrow quiet street close to the sea front and the shopping areas. Would definitely come back to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Some have called us "Spanish Spartan", or minimalist. We wanted to achieve a cool, calm and collected feel to our rooms, because we believe cool doesn't mean cold. A no-fuss, quietly stylish environment where you'll be able to unwind and make the most of your time on the island. Because we love what we do, we're always pleased to see our regulars, and look forward to meeting new guests. Welcome to the Palau Sa Font. Update 2015: It was time for a change and we completely redid the majority of our bathrooms. We opted for a updated fresh style and made sure that the new toilet flushes work smoothly :-) (we had some issues with the old ones in the past). Also, we soundproofed the rooms that were particularly exposed to noise. Come and tell us what you think! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Palau Sa Font reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palau Sa Font Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Palau Sa Font Palma De Mallorca, Majorca