Hotel Convent de la Missio(Palma de Mallorca)
US$351
US$279
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$310/night.

Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa(Palma de Mallorca)
US$196
US$164
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Palma Suites(Palma de Mallorca)
Book now, pay at stay
US$298
US$264
  • Pool
Posada Terra Santa(Palma de Mallorca)
US$458
US$355
SmithHotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$198
US$188
Melia.com
  • Pool
BQ Belvedere Hotel(Palma de Mallorca)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$297
US$211
  • Pool
GPRO Valparaiso Palace & SPA(Palma de Mallorca)
US$292
US$231
Gran Melia Victoria(Palma de Mallorca)
US$399
US$272
US$197
US$168
  • Pool
Melia Palma Marina(Palma de Mallorca)
US$210
US$199
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Like others here, I arrived past 8 PM. I had emailed them before arrival, stating that my flight would arrive at 7:50PM, and I would most likely get there a little after 8. I arrived at 8:15 and no one was there. I was traveling ALONE and was stuck with no where to stay. Luckily I found another hotel. I called the next day and the reception couldn't have given less of a crap and refused to provide a refund. I was new to solo travel, and did not have cell service, so naturally, I was hysterical and totally freaked out- not to mention exhausted. Please please please don't go here. I rarely write hotel reviews, unless I had an exceptionally good or terrible experience. This was by far the worst accommodation service I've ever encountered and two months later, I still get fired up about it. What type of hotel/hostel in SPAIN closes at 8 pm???? Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else. There are plenty of other, better, and cheaper places near by, that actually offer decent service.

Room Tip: Oh, you are not guaranteed a private bathroom. So just be prepared if that was what you are expecting.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Kerry I
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

On the email I received they said my room was guaranteed for late arrival, which is a LIE.
I tried to contact them and been so rude to me, even if it wasn't my fault I was late.
Tried to contact them the day after and told me the room was gone, and they have no intention of giving me the money back.
All of these because I went to check-in after 20.00 (which on the email was okay).
Here NEVER AGAIN.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank mmm2108
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Avoid this hostel! They canceled our entire booking without informing us and kept our money, leaving us stranded in the cold and without a place to stay. The staff was rude and uncaring, and kicked us out saying it's not their problem! Unbelievable.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank David Z
Reviewed 15 November 2016

we only stayed two nights but were very satisfied with everything. The people were friendly and very helpful. Rooms are basic but very clean and the lounge/bar area downstairs is nice. For the price would definitely recommend it for a short stay.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Margaret D
Reviewed 1 November 2016

A Great find and in a good location. Very clean and well kept. Great value for money and nothing was too much trouble. If you want a good base that is safe and secure then this fab little Hostal is for you.

Stayed: October 2016