Hotel Convent de la Missio(Palma de Mallorca)
US$420
US$340
  • Pool
Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa(Palma de Mallorca)
US$187
US$178
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Palma Suites(Palma de Mallorca)
Book now, pay at stay
US$317
US$294
US$258
US$220
  • Pool
Catalonia Majorica Hotel(Palma de Mallorca)
US$194
US$185
  • Pool
Posada Terra Santa(Palma de Mallorca)
US$381
US$314
SmithHotels.com
  • Breakfast included
BQ Belvedere Hotel(Palma de Mallorca)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$282
US$206
  • Pool
Gran Melia Victoria(Palma de Mallorca)
US$363
US$311
Priceline
  • Pool
GPRO Valparaiso Palace & SPA(Palma de Mallorca)
US$288
US$231
Melia Palma Marina(Palma de Mallorca)
US$195
US$185
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2016

Just a warning for anyone considering staying at this property, you cannot check in after 8pm in the evening so if your flight arrives later then don't stay here! Even upon emailing them at the time of my booking two weeks prior to staying to inform them that my flight was arriving at 11pm so I would be late checking in they did not advise me that it would not be possible to check in after this time. I was left standing outside at 12.00 am in the morning in a strange part of town, after a long flight, with no where to stay for the night. I am disappointed with the lack of communication and the fact that even though I tried to contact them several times regarding check in there was no communication from them to say that it would not be possible and they still charged me for the room because I was a "no show". Absolutely shocking.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank crystaltipzey
Reviewed 9 April 2016

Stayed here last year in one of the front rooms with a great balcony .The room was great the owner is more than happy to help . The area is great shops bars and the beach all within 2 mins walk .Just make sure you check in before 20.00 hrs and you will have no problem's .
We are heading back this time in July

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Revertex2
Reviewed 31 March 2016

We've spend a week in this hostel in the room with big terrace which was the best option for us to spend wonderfull evenings there. The rooms are clean and comfy. There is the best small restaurant with real spanish cuisine on the same street, opposite the hostel. The hostel is located some 200 meters from the beach. There is a lot of shops, car rentals etc.

Room Tip: upper rooms with terrace
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2015

I have booked the hotel through booking.com, only reading (after having confirmed the booking) the bad review from another customer, I discovered the checkin is due before 8 p.m. while our flight will arrive just after. We try to cancel the booking (is done more than one month in advance) directly with them and via booking.com...they said it's our mistake so we just lost 90€, exactly as happened to the customer I read the review.
On their internet page we have:El Check in se realiza a partir de las 14.00 horas.
El Check out se realiza a las 10.00 horas.
So no mentioning a check in before a certain time. It's true on booking.com you could see this information really at the bottom of their description, so being more careful....what I didn't like is that the hotel said many people made the same mistake, so it's their own fault and they don't agree to give money back, even if well in advance.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Erco72
Reviewed 14 March 2015

Perfect lady, service, nice place where to stay if you find something calm and cheap near the sea, around you have a lot of bars, mc donald, burgerking, shops bus station direct to the airport so i really can recommend it :)

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple