“A treat for two”
Review of Marc Fosh

Marc Fosh
Reserve with
Marc Fosh is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 2,552 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Marc Fosh is Palma´s premier dining destination serving contemporary Mediterranean food to evoke and create memories.. “Palma’s Coolest Restaurant” The Independent
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife and I visited Majorca as a rejuvenative break before I go into a series of medical treatments in the coming weeks and chose Marc Fosh following rave reviews we'd seen - we were absolutely NOT disappointed! Impeccable from start to finish - tucked away in tiny side-street, the entrance and bar areas are beautiful, the welcome exactly as you'd expect and the bar area and cocktails perfect. I had the 'Marc' tasting menu and my wife chose the vegetarian 'Natrel' - she's not a vegetarian but was attracted to the incredible descriptions of the menu. Again we were not disappointed.
Genuinely, 100% in all aspects of service and knowledge/expalantion of the dishes, the wine and of course the food and overall experience. Even when my wife caught the heels of her new shoes in the decking-style flooring in the part of the room we were seated in, an offer was immediately made for the restaurant to accept the bill for the one heel that lost its tip - we declined of course but when the bill came our pre-dinner drinks were not charged for by way of recompense - classy touch.
We left the restaurant very happy for our experience (my wife carrying her shoes of course!) and would recommend Marc Fosh to anyone looking for a total dining experience of top-quality food and excellent service in a beautiful room.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,218)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

What an excellent evening from start to finish. Friendly and personable service on arrival and fantastic cocktails in the bar. On moving to the restaurant my wife was congratulated on her birthday and shown to our table. The waiter was excellent, explaining everything with detail and making us feel nothing was too much trouble.
Food was sublime and and absolute delight, what a culinary journey.
Our waiter also brought us all the tasting wines so we could take a picture of the bottles for reference, a nice touch.
My wife had a brilliant evening and even had a birthday cake .
Would highly recommend Marc Fosh a great insight into modern Mediterranean cooking. Thank you.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant on 30th March with my partner it was a birthday treat. The food was exceptional I have never quite experienced such an amazing dining experience. The service, decor and the seven courses were sensational. I would go back to Palma again just to be able to visit this restaurant. I had the most wonderful evening and it was made extra special as we sat next to a couple who were also celebrating a birthday. I highly recommend this restaurant you will not be left disappointed.

1  Thank Louloubellejo
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Well where do I begin, food was exceptional. We had a seven course dinner that was accompanied with an excellent speciality wine. We had the Albariño and it was delicious. The service was excellent and nothing was too much trouble. It’s was simply an experience and one they want you to remember. Well done to all who made our evening very special.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My partner wanted his birthday here on Friday and truly, it was amazing. Marc Fosh is a dining experience, prepare to be impressed. The servers were informative about the dishes, wine suggestion and all around friendly. I would love to return and definitely recommend for others to visit.