“Unbelievable!!!!”

Pizzeria Los Dos Hermanos
Get food delivered
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We’re from England and wanted a chilled night, we ordered 2 pizzas both absolutely DELICIOUS! Would order 1 million times over, best pizza in I’ve had! Thank you guys! So friendly too

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (114)

Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

Delicious fresh pizzas! We found online and read the fabulous reviews and they was right! Worth the drive we had no decent pizza places near us in Magaluf. These are the real deal Italian pizza’s

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank JLfoodgodness
Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

Had a Tuna Pizza and my wife had a Veggie Pizza. They were very good, the guys were very friendly and I loved the neighborhood. It’s not that uppity Palma vibe.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 13 July 2021

We got a take away after flying in and ate it on the benches at the end of the road. Wonderful authentic Italian pizzas. 5 pizzas including a calzone. Really friendly staff too.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 18 June 2021 via mobile

The best pizza that I have ever eaten in my life. I really recommend this place, you have to come here when you are in Palma!!! :)

Date of visit: May 2021