“Avoid at all costs!”
Review of Majorca Transfer

Majorca Transfer
Ranked #43 of 55 Transportation in Majorca
More attraction details
Owner description: Transfer Majorca is a company specialised in transfer services from Palma de Mallorca Airport to any destination in Majorca. Book your transfer and we will pick you up at the Palma de Mallorca Airport. Avoid the endless bus trips and the long queues at the taxi rank and book comfortably with us.
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Don't normally leave reviews for anything, but I'll make an exception for Hoppa. Was due to get transfer back to Alicante airport from Benidorm, but wasn't texted to say when the bus would pick us up. Asked at hotel reception and they said due at 12.40. It happened to be 12.40 so we went straight out and waited half an hour with no sign of bus. Apparently it had already been and gone and we were classed as 'no shows' even though we were right there at hotel reception. No one gave us any warning bus was there or was going to leave without us. Rang up customer services and they had the cheek to say it was our fault and we were on our own! Had to fork out another 75 euros to get taxi to the airport. I made a complaint when I got back and basically got told to sod off! Nice work Hoppa

All reviews
"booked online"
"excellent service"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 2 October 2018

What can I say about this company. My experience with them was wonderful. I left my case at the Hoppa desk in Las Palmas after arriving from UK. I did not notice this until we arrived at the hotel. The hotel telephoned Hoppa on my behalf so I could speak to them and there was no delay in them answering. They confirmed my case was there and arranged for it to be delivered to my hotel. This was about 90 minutes later and at no cost to myself. I felt they went over and above to assist me and will definitely use them again.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

My son and girlfriend booked a private transfer from Barcelona airport , my son wanted to walk out of the airport and see his name on a notice and walk straight over to transport to start the holiday off smoothly !!! What really happened ...
no notice when they walked out , they waited and waited for over an hour , they called the contact number and eventually got through to be told "taxis on strike today in Barcelona so we won't be picking you up " ! Unbelievable , my son had paid up front before travelling they had to find their way using public transport to the hotel , spending over 2 hours more to get there for their short break? No apology or contact to advise.
My son had to keep calling throughout their break to chase a refund and only got it the day they were coming home . An absolute disgrace , DO NOT USE .

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Just returned from Majorca we booked a 12 seater mini bus premier the driver met us helped with the luggage the mini bus was immaculate very comfortable a direct transfer on the return he collected us in time will definitely use again

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Do not book Hoppa, scam, unprofessional outfit

Forward journey driver was sleeping at wheel, seemed drunk, we got off as he was dangerous got a taxi rest of way, Hoppa refused to refund saying unforeseen circumstance and driver was ill, driver said his boss made him drive bus!!!
Return journey waited with two kids from 1:30am outside hotel for 2am pickup...no show, we called them and they lied he’d gone there. Then cost us for four public bus, could have missed flight but Hoppa don’t care, will not refund

Rating is zero