Review Highlights
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

We booked a transfer in Mallorca in October. They failed to turn up on our return transfer... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
277tammied
via mobile
Left Stranded

We had booked a return transfer from Barcelona Airport to Llorett De Mar with Hoppa.com and what a... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Roving67449924305
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Do not book with these please. Waited over 30 mins at airport for a supposedly speedy shuttle Max 4 stops (6 stops in total ) which took almost 2 hours with a lady driver who didn’t know where she was going. Very hot on the bus dripping from the vents above. Shocking experience. Never again!

1  Thank bessy65
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Been e mails 30 to 40% discount codes for transfers to Cala Bona but all in valid. They e mail us to pay full amount then they would discount to correct back to us. Keep well away as must be going bust

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Hoppa Transfers ... zero customer service. Paid extra for car seats, private transfers and even cold bottles of water. Got a bus without a seatbelt in sight, my poor children had to travel for an hour in a rickety bus, baking heat (as I didn't think I needed to stock up on water), on our laps. If I had been travelling on my own, this would have been a total disaster. I have written to them several times over the last few months and received NOT ONE reply. Company are an absolute sham.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Booked Hoppa for transfers from Palma airport Mallorca to Alcudia. We had a problem with the transfer from the airport to resort, waited 1.5 hours at the airport desk and the transfer was ony arranged after we had a stand up row with the people on the desk.
But by the far the worst was yet to come 2 weeks later when we waited for the transfer pick up back to the airport. We waited for over an hour for coach to arrive, never turned up, tried ringing all the numbers on the paperwork, was either a looped message saying we were in a queue or no answer at all.
Another couple was also waiting for the same coach and the lady finally got through to someone and was told "no one is coming to pick you up so get a taxi and claim the cost back" what choice do you have when you have a flight to catch.
The taxi cost 84 euros and i suppose we were lucky we could share the taxi and the cost with the other couple.
When we finally got back to the UK, complained to Hoppa and requested reimbursment of the taxi oost.
Was fobbed off with the usual reply we will look into the matter and get back to you.
This was on the 22nd June 2018 and we are still waiting for the refund, obviously wont hold our breath as its not going to happen.
Terrible shambolic service, Hoppa just take your money, look for the cheapest tender then wash their hands of you when it all goes wrong.
Have used them for 5 years, but after the stress of this years journey will never book again. I wish i had read the reviews before i booked them this year, then we would have avoided all the stress and hassle.
Have already booked a private taxi for next years holiday with a Mallorcan company, who come recommended by a relative and they are much much cheaper than Hoppa.
Whether you book Hoppa for the cheap coach transfer or a taxi, take my advice dont bother. They book third party companies to transfer people but they arent paying enough for the service to operate properly and thats why they now have such a shambolic service

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Came back from majorca today & used resorthoppa for our transfers. Having used them successfully many times before I trusted them to be efficient & reliable. Unfortunately, on arrival in Palma they had us down for only 4 people after me adding an additional person with confirmed emails to 5. Luckily there was the space to fit the fifth person.
Therefore, Due to this mistake, for our return journey I attempted to contact them by email the day before our return to confirm that they had updated their system to us needing their services for 5 people & also to confirm what time they planned to pick us up going home, as they hadn’t sent us a text or an email. I did not receive a reply.
I had also logged online to try and get this information but there was nothing there. I tried various telephone numbers but was unable to get through all day. I finally got an answer after midnight & spoke to someone who promised to get back to me & didn’t. I eventually got through on a different number where a recorded message to confirm our pick up time was 05.15 for a flight due to leave at 10.20, which seemed extremely early. Therefore, we had very little sleep due to the late time we found out the time of collection.
On the day, a taxi arrived half an hour late which wasn’t too bad however it only had room for 4 with cases so we had to get a separate taxi to take our cases & meet us there. We were initially worried about this arrangement but to be fair this did work out well.
Overall I did get really stressed about the lack of communication & I spent a full day worrying about the 5 of us getting to the airport on time.
I don’t know why this Company appears to be having lots of problems as indicated on trip advisor by many others, but sadly having used their services many times before I don’t feel confident to use them in future.