“Disappointed & stressful”
Review of Majorca Transfer

Majorca Transfer
Ranked #42 of 53 Transportation in Majorca
More attraction details
Owner description: Transfer Majorca is a company specialised in transfer services from Palma de Mallorca Airport to any destination in Majorca. Book your transfer and we will pick you up at the Palma de Mallorca Airport. Avoid the endless bus trips and the long queues at the taxi rank and book comfortably with us.
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Came back from majorca today & used resorthoppa for our transfers. Having used them successfully many times before I trusted them to be efficient & reliable. Unfortunately, on arrival in Palma they had us down for only 4 people after me adding an additional person with confirmed emails to 5. Luckily there was the space to fit the fifth person.
Therefore, Due to this mistake, for our return journey I attempted to contact them by email the day before our return to confirm that they had updated their system to us needing their services for 5 people & also to confirm what time they planned to pick us up going home, as they hadn’t sent us a text or an email. I did not receive a reply.
I had also logged online to try and get this information but there was nothing there. I tried various telephone numbers but was unable to get through all day. I finally got an answer after midnight & spoke to someone who promised to get back to me & didn’t. I eventually got through on a different number where a recorded message to confirm our pick up time was 05.15 for a flight due to leave at 10.20, which seemed extremely early. Therefore, we had very little sleep due to the late time we found out the time of collection.
On the day, a taxi arrived half an hour late which wasn’t too bad however it only had room for 4 with cases so we had to get a separate taxi to take our cases & meet us there. We were initially worried about this arrangement but to be fair this did work out well.
Overall I did get really stressed about the lack of communication & I spent a full day worrying about the 5 of us getting to the airport on time.
I don’t know why this Company appears to be having lots of problems as indicated on trip advisor by many others, but sadly having used their services many times before I don’t feel confident to use them in future.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

It says approx transfer time from Faro airport to Praia Da Luz 110 mins,this journey took 4 hours.I emailed on Friday 31/08/18 to ask why and still no reply Tuesday 04/9/18
No contact re the pick up time tomorrow for the return
The driver was constantly on his mobile phone throughout the journey(not hands free)
This company may seem cheap but please beware pay a little more for a better service.
Very,very poor service and certainly no customer service.The least they could do is refund the money paid

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Did not pick us up for return journey. Sent them receipt for taxi cost to take us to airport for return journey. Hoppa refused to pay the bill saying taxi came for us but we were not there, they sent a gps screen shot of the taxi position with the time and date. The date was correct but the time showed 23:55. Our pick up time was supposed to be 08:25, quite a big time difference. But still Hoppa refused to refund my money. Awful company never ever will use these cowboys again

Reviewed 2 September 2018

We booked HOPPA in Malta to transfer us from the airport to our hotel. When our flight arrived we waited over an hour for our taxi, which didn't show up. Not a major disaster as we used another company to get us to our hotel. When I tried to get an apology and my money back the customer service was horrendous. They refused to accept that the taxi did not turn up, they refused to accept any inconvenience that they had caused us and they wanted me to provide proof that the taxi did not turn up! as for any refund - forget it. I repeat DO NOT USE THIS SHAMBOLIC COMPANY