“Very good for lunch and price”
Review of Las Dalias

Las Dalias
Ranked #863 of 1,916 Restaurants in Ibiza
Price range: US$34 - US$46
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

10€ for menu of the day (lunch time) including starter, main dish and dessert (or coffee) plus one drink! Hard to beat on the island...ans it is pretty good on top

Reviewed 5 September 2015

It is the third time we have come for lunch at las dalias. We love the place because of the cosy atmosphere and the flowers. The food is fine . The service is always good and fast. We only regret that we cannot have a coffee. They do not offer this service .

Reviewed 3 August 2015

I had their fish and chips+a very good sangria, so good, I had 2 glasses. This is not your ordinary fish and chips. I think the fish was John Dory, cooked/fried to perfection.
As good as the meal, the view is spectacular, over looking the wonderful Figueral beach. +They had great wifi. I had a great meal with the amazing view and could communicate with my children in Los Angeles as it was happening. This was one of those moments that makes TravelinAlan a very happy traveler. I almost forgot, the service was excellent. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 15 October 2014

Las Dalias is one of the most magical places in Ibiza, it has a wonderful ambience, great music beautiful people and original parties. Unfortunately the food is terrible, really terrible! I've been going to Las Dalias for many years and I strongly recommend them to change chef!

1  Thank Daniel G
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My family were renting a finca nearby and this place has wireless and great coffee. The people who work here are very nice and the service is typically Spanish - very good but no rush please!