“Probably the best pizza I ever had!”
Review of Pumma Ibiza

Pumma Ibiza
Ranked #71 of 1,957 Restaurants in Ibiza
Price range: US$17 - US$34
Description: Pummà proposes itself as an innovative and traditional pizzeria that opens to Ibiza in Porto Vecchio after the lucky opening of Milano Marittima (Spring 2013) and Bologna (June 2016).
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I discovered this place by chance and I was amazed, nice location, amazing pizza! Now, we all have a different taste and opinion of how pizza should be, but Pumma came very very close to perfection. Pasta is heaven made, and toppings, well you choose to your liking. Even the pizza they have as a dessert with cream and nutella is a bomb! It was actually so good, that after we left Ibiza, we found out that they have the same pizzeria in Bologna, so we decided to stop there as well!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Pumma' is a completely new pizza experience. The location is beautiful and the staff is excellent and very welcoming ... but pizza is the star here! Fresh Italian ingredients perfectly combined together. I chose the degustazione to try different pizzas and I couldn't decide which one was my favourite! Went there twice in a week. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Elisa D
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Go for the incredible dough (sourdough starter), and uncooked toppings. High quality ingredients, great service and lovely location by the port.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Writing this from the restaurant whilst I finish dinner. Must say this was an incredible restaurant. The pizza was incredible. Must have a selection from their gourmet selection with your choice of dough......

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

True Italian style. Pasta was brilliantly cooked and the meat sauce was the best I've tasted. The pizza was different but amazing. Come cut and prepared for eating with fresh ingredients. Couldn't have asked for a better dinner.