We needed a hotel to just rest a bit for the night en route to Madrid, but what we found was a fabulous and modern hotel in the middle of Vitoria-Gasteiz, facing a lovely park. The room was large, and the bathroom huge. We were greeted by the staff with a smile, and useful information about check-out, breakfast, etc. Overall our experience was lovely. I would recommend it to anyone looking to stay in the area, and I would definitely come back at a future date.
PS: As we arrived late at night, we didn't really look outside our hotel room's window. It was a lovely surprise, in the morning, to see a fog-drenched view of a local mansion, and park. It was almost like a storybook setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right in the heart of Vitoria and offering some of the best, one-of-a-kind views in Spain, the NH Canciller Ayala hotel in Vitoria overlooks the Catedral, the famous Virgen Blanca Square, Florida Park, the City Hall and the magnificent headquarters of the Basque Parliament. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, NHHotels, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Canciller Ayala Vitoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Hotels Vitoria Gasteiz
- NH Canciller Ayala Vitoria Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain - Alava