2,271 results
All reviewsnice hotelgreat poolshuttle serviceold townfree shuttlebusiness hotelper daymain townminute walklovely walkresidential areahotel is locatedgood sizequiet locationthe hotel offerswi fiunderground parking
Reviewed 9 July 2015

We loved this place! It was very close to the beach but far enough away from all of the crazyness at night that you can get a good nights sleep. Very comphy beds with great air conditioning. The shower had 8 heads or something, very classy, only other place I see this is at the Ritz. The best part was the amazingly helpful and beautiful concierge Maialen who helped us plan the next few days of our trip. It wasn't until we actually did what she said that we realized she was so great. Spoke wonderful English and is really the reason I would return to this hotel. She was a delight to work with, made us feel very comfortable and very at home. The staff in the entire place were excellent. I would return 100% again next time I am in this beautiful town. And certainly will return to San Sebastian. Such a cool place. Such a great concierge! Until next time.......

Room Tip: shower is amazing! beds are amazing! body pillows!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Josh G
Bcostavasca, Deputy Manager at Barcelo Costa Vasca, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2015

Dear Josh,

Thank you very much for this wonderful review. We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us; I have to admit that I feel very proud to read your beautiful words about the attention and service quality provided by our staff. I pleased to inform you that I will take care to share you beautiful comment with our entire team.
We hope to have the opportunity to see you again in our hotel. Next time do not hesitate to ask for me at your arrival in order to welcome you in person.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

This is a pretty impressive looking hotel. Great pool area though for a four star hotel was surprised to have to pay for pool towels but at 1 euro a towel not a killer. Nice 10 minute walk down hill to beach and another 20 to the main town. Lovely walk and if you aren't up to it a great shuttle service every 30 mins from the hotel which is a bonus. Very busy hotel with large groups of children and noisy in the bar. Great little terrace to have a drink on and the bar staff make a lovely gin and tonic.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice review about your last stay in Barceló Costa Vasca hotel.

We are delighted to read that you described us as an “impressive looking hotel”. Thank you for your good description of our pool, and hotel location.
On the other hand I would like to apologies for the noise of the children in the bar area. The high amount of children from this week was because of an international sport competition in the city.

We hope to have the opportunity to see you again in our hotel. Next time do not hesitate to ask for me at your arrival in order to welcome you and thank you in person.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

Check in was quick and easy. Room, whilst not being the largest, was on the front of the hotel but the road outside was always quiet. Small balcony with 2 chairs and a table. Bed linen was excellent and the bathroom was large. Only slight drawback was that the wardrobe was only about 18 inches from the side of the bed so only one person could use it at one time. Reception staff were very helpful especially when we asked for the bus schedule for Pamplona - theybgphad a full print out for us as we returned to the hotel from evening meal. Checkout was smooth and reception staff organised a taxi for us.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Bcostavasca, Deputy Manager at Barcelo Costa Vasca, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2015

Dear Frank,

Thank you so much for such a good review. We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your nice words about our staff will be shared with our entire team. I would like to thank you as well for your good observations about our rooms with balcony, bed liner and reception efficiency.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

We've spent a week in San Sebastian / In all respects great Hotel , only one thing the breakfast was a bit expensive (We took the breakfast in the beach bar near by).
Pool area is great , took once the dinner in the Hotel/ good food . Gym was good , but I did running mostly . Beach is just 10 min walk .Definitely recommend this Hotel

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Pavel,

Thank you so much for this great review. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are happy to read that you “Definitely recommend our hotel “on tripadvisor.
We hope to have the opportunity to see you again in our hotel. To do so, do not hesitate to ask for me at your arrival in order to meet you and thank you in person.

Reviewed 6 July 2015

Just like to say i had a fantastic stay at this hotel recently. The rooms were spacious and clean. Beds extremely comfortable. Overall very good service with a smile. Close to town and the beach.
Will definitely stay here again nice modern hotel with good facilities.

Room Tip: chose room with balcony
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

Dear Dan,

Thank you very much for this good review. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad to inform you that your kind words will be shared with our entire team.

Best Regards