1,660 results
All reviews old town great hotel slow wifi modern hotel street parking minute walk quiet neighborhood ondaretta beach lovely walk nespresso machine tapas secure parking walk along the beach the air conditioning rooms are large hotel bar breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Easy to find. Good parking though an additional €20 per night. We booked a bigger room, really modern, spacious, excellent shower, comfortable bed, mini-bar, Nespresso machine. The housekeeping was exceptional - if you left a card asking for the room to be cleaned it was straight away and to a great standard. Breakfast was fine, buffet style and a reasonable choice. We found the staff to be friendly. It is a good walk from the old town - around half and hour or you can cycle in less than ten minutes. We enjoyed the bike ride or the walk - it’s really lovely along the sea front. There are good reastaurants immediately opposite the hotel if you don’t want to go into the Old Town. We also ate in the bar on one night and found the food really good and reasonably priced for hotel food. I’d stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank strolling8
Cuque I, Director General at NH Collection San Sebastian Aranzazu, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Strolling!

We want to thank you the time you have spent in sharing your opinion about the experience at the Nh Collection Aranzazu .
It is a real happiness for us to see that you have enjoyed the stay with us. It is the best reward for the team, and it helps us to continue working with enthusiasm and motivation.
We hope to see you again on future visits to San Sebastián and feel free to contact us for anything you need, we will be happy to help you.
Thank you very much again and see you soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is fantastic. My partner and I really enjoyed the room. It was newly renovated and spacious. The minibar has a good selection of item and I enjoyed that I could change the language on the television to English for some channels. Check in was slow but the staff were super friendly. The only downside is that it’s a little ways from the old town, which is where the good food is. We got familiar with the bus though and getting there was a breeze. It’s close to one of the beaches so you can easily walk to the shore.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jesse!
Thank you very much for the comment you have given us about the experience at NH Collection Aránzazu.
We are pleased that the newly renovated hotel has seemed a very good standard and you have enjoyed the stay with us.
We will love to meet you again on future visits to San Sebastián.
Yours faithfully.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Hotel was easy to find when I arrived by car. Check in was quite slow as both members of staff were also trying to answer phone and check in guests at the same time. Breakfast was quite good and plenty of choice.Rooms are good but double glazing is of a poor quality so I had to use ear plugs. The big negative was that I asked (twice) to pay my bill in euros but when I got home and checked my credit card I found out that I had been charged in pounds. This put an extra £12 on my bill. I know its a bit of a walk from the old town but its a nice walk along the promenade and plenty of stopping off places for a glass of wine and pintxos. Also the beach is very close. All in all I had a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian_Scot
Cuque I, Director General at NH Collection San Sebastian Aranzazu, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Good afternoon Brian!

It is a real happiness for us to see that we have achieved our goal, making you feeling like at home. It is the best reward for the team, and it helps us to continue working with enthusiasm and motivation.
Thank you very much again and see you soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Room was OK, location of the hotel was not convenient and far from the old town, breakfast was mediocre and not like for a 4**** hotel, personnel was not very helpful except at the reception desk. Finally price was definitely (much) too high for the level of service we got. I would not rate the hotel ****, max ***, except for the price they charge... (for the price you would expect *****)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank LUCTRAVELER1
Cuque I, Director General at NH Collection San Sebastian Aranzazu, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Good afternoon!

We are very sorry to know that some aspects of the hotel were not to your liking, and we would like to have more details to improve your opinion in next visits. We are at your disposal for anything you need.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great stay here. The hotel is located in a quiet area about 30 minutes walk from the old town, which is where most of the bars, sights and restaurants are. This didn’t put us off much as the walk along the beach every day was lovely and it felt good to come back to a quiet, safe area at night. The room was clean and comfortable. If you are coming by car, don’t bother with the expensive hotel parking, there is lots of cheaper local parking on the street in front of the hotel - which also happens to be free on the weekends.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FarzyB

Good afternoon!
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your stay in Nh Collection Aránzazu.
It is a pleasure for us to know that our rooms, staff and location achieved your expectations.
Looking forward to hosting you in the future.
Best regards,