Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$86
View deal
PricelineUS$94
eDreamsUS$86
Agoda.comUS$95
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2019 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights at the Jardines Bilbao and it was a great choice for our needs. The location was perfect, in el Casco Viejo, which we prefer in any city we are visiting. There are numerous bars and restaurants in the immediate area. The Guggenheim is an easy 20 minute walk.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MexicoTraveler67
Reviewed 14 December 2019 via mobile

Bilbao Jardines is a nice hotel in a great location in the middle of Old Town. We found it to be close to everything we needed. It is a very clean and quiet hotel. There are not a lot of extras but everything you need. We enjoyed our visit there. The breakfast is nice and very reasonable.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank NancyH689
Reviewed 26 October 2019

The room was nothing special, plenty of room as it had a double bed and 2 singles, but in a brilliant location. We only had skylights as we were on the top floor, but that was fine. The room was clean. The only downside was the taxi driver dropped us on the main street 15 minutes walk away as he said he wasn't allowed to come in. This was sadly a lie as they are allowed access, and so we had to drag our luggage after a long day's travelling. it would have been helpful if it had been made clear by the hotel that we could have insisted he drive to the door. The staff were all very friendly.

Room tip: we were on the top floor with only skylights, which was very quiet.
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 25 October 2019

We are a group of 6 friends who booked 4 rooms 2 twins 2 singles. The two twins were at the front and the two singles were at the back. As there was no AC in the rooms we slept with balcony door slightly open and as a result there was a lot of noise during the night even footsteps seem to amplified up from the street into our room. So please bear that in mind when booking as of course our friends at the back were never disturbed. Our room was very clean but very green the walls and ceiling were all the same colour and there were no pictures to break up the monotony of it all. One point I noted was that the sealant and grouting was starting to discolour in the bathroom but it was only in a small area and not a real problem. The staff were excellent and very helpful we left our passports with them as there wasn't a safe in the room. Two of our party had the hotel breakfast which cost 7 euros as we hadn't booked before. They reported that it was the usual unlimited standard fare though nothing hot and as to be expected no decent tea or coffee. A much better quality of continental breakfast is available down the road at No 2, Charamel charges 4.15 for a choice of croissant proper coffee and orange juice, but it doesn't open till 8.00am. So if you want quantity and an early get away take the hotels offer. It should also be noted that the hotel has two bikes available for the use of the guests which is a great idea. So all in all a great hotel in an excellent position. Excellent value for money. So the only reason I have not given it 4 stars was something I discovered on my return. I had booked the rooms in February and the hotel had insisted that I wouldn't be able to use the bookings site offer of a free cancellation up to 24 hours before travel so if one of our party had cancelled we would still be liable. At no point was it made clear to me that they would also take full payment immediately which they did. My fault I didn't notice the transaction as I use another card for foreign travel as it has no extra charges and a very good exchange rate. So at the end of the stay I was presented with an invoice for all the rooms and the total seemed right from memory so I just accepted as there were no extras due to me. When I got home I examined the till slip the final total was in GBP and it stated that I had agreed not to use the Mastercard conversion process and I have no recourse against Mastercard for the currency conversion. So the hotel had done the conversion from euros into pounds and of course the rate was abysmal. I complained to the booking site and they agreed it was unfair and refunded me 30 euros which wasvery fair. So that spoiled my experience of the hotel but is not an indication of the staff just the management.

Room tip: Ask for rooms at the back to get a quiet night.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 16 October 2019

Location is ideal for exploring the old city of Bilbao. It's also close to the river, along which for example is a very pleasant walk to the Guggenheim Museum (c. 1km). Rooms are comfortable, and our bathroom was outstanding, with a roomy walk-in shower. Breakfast is excellent.
The only downside for car travellers is that it is not possible to park close by for loading or unloading. The hotel has an arrangement (small discount) with a car park c. 400 metres away.

Date of stay: September 2019