Lowest prices for your stay
US$93
US$81
Hotels.comUS$93
PricelineUS$82
ZenHotels.comUS$113
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2018 via mobile

If you are visiting Bilbao this hotel is in a good location and a metro stop is across the street from the hotel.
The staff were all charming, the hotel and room was spotlessly clean and the bed very comfortable. Nice amenities in the bathroom as well.
Secure underground parking was under the hotel and from the Port took us about 40 mins to reach the hotel.
I have stayed in Zenit hotels in Spain and Portugal and they are consistantly good and reliable.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ZENITBILBAO, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Zenit Bilbao, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2019

Thank you so much for your opinion. Hope see you soon again in Bilbao or in another Zenit Hotel. Best regards. JG Customer Assistant.

Reviewed 13 November 2018

I stayed one night here after visiting San Sebastián, because I had a very early flight from Bilbao airport. The hotel is clean, the bed was comfortable, and the bathroom well stocked with amenities. I took a bath to relax before bed, and the water was plentiful as well as good and hot. There was a coffee machine in the room but I didn't use it (not ready for coffee at 4:30 AM!) The desk clerk ordered a taxi for me in the morning. I attach a photo of the bathroom, which has a bidet which I appreciated. I recommend this hotel. Oh, and they let me check in early!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank JulietJones
ZENITBILBAO, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Zenit Bilbao, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2018

Thank you so much for your score Juliet. We try to give the best service to all guest. Best regards.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

The room I’ve got was on the high floor so I got excited to see the view buuuuut it was interior. Not complaining since the bed was comfy, super clean, lots of amenities. AC makes noise in any mode and is super old fashioned. But overall it’s a very good budget choice.

Trip type: Travelled on business
ZENITBILBAO, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Zenit Bilbao, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Thank you TRNVSK for your opinion. We will check with mantenance department de AC from your room. Best regards and hope see you soon again.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

A very good hotel with good location in the city. The tramp is just outside and the metro is a few minutes walk away. Less than 10 mins walk to the main bus station where you can take a bus to the airport for 3 euro. There is a big supermarket nearby. The room is big with a spacious bathroom. The air-con was not functioning well in our room. It was too warm. The pillows are too soft and flat for us. I had some difficulty to sleep because of that. The breakfast was very good. Good scrambled eggs, good fruits and everything you wish for. Good service and friendly staff who speak good English. We love this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you very much Margareta. It is a pleasure to know that you have been confortable in our hotel. Hope see you soon. Best regards.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is clean and the staff friendly but the hotel is poorly designed such that it is nearly impossible to get a quiet room or any kind of view. The staff is friendly but don't expect them to give you anything extra...in fact, don't expect them to give you what you paid for! Unfortunately I had pre-paid but they didn't have what I paid for and I was certainly not going to get any sort of refund. In addition, if you have to leave early as your business schedule changed, they have your money and you will not get a cent back eventhough I had already stayed there 5 days. They even made me pay for a Coke I didn't drink. I should have just walked out but was afraid of the back end charges this sort of place would have charged me. I am coming back to Bibao in a month and would normally stay somewhere I had stayed before...not this time. That's an estimated $600€ loss. A few very simple customer relations pieces would have changed that...

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for your opinion Jeff R. We are so sorry but when you made the reservation you get a discount for a nonrefundable rate. The conditios for the reservatios were very clear about cancelations. We NEVER charge for drinks that the guest don´t drink. For the next reservations, we recomend you the regular rate because they are refundable and if you want to cancel the policies are more flexible. Best regards.