Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
US$43
View deal
FindHotel
StayForLong
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2019

Stayed here with my partner a few nights ago, it's a great little hostel just outside old town Bilbao! The host was very welcoming and told us about the best things to see! The room was very clean and tidy as were the shared bathrooms, we would definitely recommend it!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2019

I stayed here with a friend over a weekend for three nights.
It is well-located right near the old town, so it's an easy walk everywhere. It's also right next to the metro and a train station so well-connected if you need to get anywhere.
The room was warm and surprisingly large given where it was located. My friend mentioned it was quite loud and she had some trouble sleeping - I didn't have any problems, but I happened to sleep in the bed furthest from the door which probably helped.
The bathrooms were clean and large (we used the shared bathrooms) and I never had to wait. It might be a good idea though for the owners to put mirrors in the rooms (I personally felt quite guilty taking up a whole bathroom putting on makeup - I could've done that in my room).
We arrived late, so were given the door code and instructions for the key. Therefore we didn't actually see the staff during our stay.
I left a bag on the last day and it took me a while to find someone in order to find the luggage room. When I did though, she was lovely and very friendly - she was also fantastic when my suitcase broke 2 minutes before I was supposed to leave and took the case away for me. :O
I would definitely return here on my next stay - it's very well priced, friendly staff and in a fantastic location - no faults at all!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Very good location, next to the river and many sights. Old town 3 mins, Guggenheim, 20 mins walking. Arrived very late, checked in via email, entered smoothly with the code sent by email. Room was fine, on the back side, very silent, as requested. Bathroom close and clean. Spent only one night, would stay here longer.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank KrisztaHelsinki
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Only spent one night at Zubia Urban Rooms but was very good.Position was close to everything railway station and centre of the city.There was a external bathroom but was very clean and tidy.Located on a very quite street.If I was in Bilboa again i would stay there.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2017

The best part is that the hotel offers great value for the price ,and the location is excellent. In walking distance to the old town, to restaurants, shops, the river, the metro, taxi rank, everything. Safe neighborhood. Rooms are clean and bright, the service was friendly and helpful. The bathrooms are shared, thus not very clean. Some rooms are bigger than others, and there are also family rooms, with bunk beds. Each rooms has a TV, wardrobe, a kettle and teas. Water on the hallway. The street on which the hotel is, is a bit creepy at night, but it's safe. There is an indian restaurant and two coffee shops right downstairs, and restaurants, shops, coffee shops, bank, taxi rank, metro...right around the corner. The old town is 10 min away walking. I was there on my own, had a very little room facing a courtyard, but can't complain about anything really. I wouldn't recommend it for a romantic stay, or for a family holiday, because of the shared bathrooms. However, while I was there there were several families with young kids staying. It's an excellent cheap solution for someone who is passing through Bilbao and needs only a few nights to stay, nothing fancy.

Room tip: choose a room that is not right near the bathrooms if possible...
Date of stay: April 2017