This Hotel is well located for walking the entire city sites. It is very modern with all the latest facilities, Staff are very helpful and understanding. Great little bars right out front if you prefer a light breakfast 5 Euro will get you 2 coffees and 2 croissants,delicious and in our opinion the best coffees in Europe.. The Basques know how to make it especially with milk.
Our only complaint and it is not the Hotels fault is that there is an all night Night Club right beside the hotel. We have changed rooms but still have constant noise from midnight to 6 am. Cannot open a window or you would never get to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location of the Mercure Bilbao Jardines de Albia is extremely central: only 500m away from the Guggenheim, the main shopping street, el Corte Ingles, the restaurants and tapas bars. It is for real the best located hotel downtown Bilbao. We are currently under refurbishment, and we are careful not to discomfort our guests and never work early morning, late nights. We hope to be finished by March 2016. However we already have our newly refurbished rooms at the guest's disposal. Please feel free to contact us for any information. Best regards, The team ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Bilbao Jardines de Albia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spa Husa Jardines De Albia Hotel Bilbao
- Husa Jardines De Albia Bilbao
- Husa Jardines De Albia Hotel