Lowest prices for your stay
US$98
Free cancellation until 16/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$97
Free cancellation until 17/02/23
Destinia.com
US$92
Free cancellation until 07/02/23
Hotels.comUS$97
TravelocityUS$97
Agoda.comUS$97
All reviews airport stops rooftop pool excellent hotel in a great location the bus beautiful room great stay easy access guggenheim museum old town recommend this hotel main attractions hotel is situated walking distance excellent breakfast would definitely stay here again comfortable bed good size
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2022 via mobile

If I could give this hotel 6 stars, I would. First of all, it’s very easy to get to from the airport. The bus number 3247 stops across road and only costs €3. Once inside we were warmly greeted by Maria who kindly gave my friend and I rooms on the same floor. It really helps to join their rewards scheme as we were given a room upgrade and a voucher for a glass of fizz. My room was spotlessly clean. I had a small balcony which overlooked the outside dining area. The room had a digital safe, iron & ironing board, fully stocked minibar, tea & coffee making facilities and more than enough electrical sockets. The bathroom had sufficient fluffy white towels, shower gel, shampoo & conditioner and the usual vanity goods such as toothbrush, shower cap etc. The room had a large TV but I didn’t turn it on so I’m not sure what channels were in English. Every day our rooms were cleaned to a high standard. As as members of the reward scheme the night rate including breakfast was approximately £95 which seemed reasonable to us. The breakfast was superb. I believe that there was something for everyone and I am a little fussy. I overate every day as it was all so delicious. The hotel is within walking distance to the Guggenheim museum, Artxanda view, museum of fine arts, casco vieja and La Ribera market. All the places we visited, we walked to. There was no need for taxis or buses. There are lots of bars, restaurants and high end shops in close proximity to the hotel. It happened to be my birthday while I was there and they very kindly left wine and chocolates in my room, which was thoughtful and I’m so grateful. I can’t find anything negative to say about this hotel. Everyone we met from the receptionists to the breakfast room staff were really pleasant to us and I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Join the rewards scheme
Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 November 2022

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights at the end of a holiday we had in Northern Spain. We have stayed in a few Catalonia hotels in Barcelona and this one didn't disappoint. We opted for a room with a balcony and, as it was at the back of the hotel, it was very quiet. The room was very nicely decorated and comfortable. We only had breakfast one morning and it was really good - a great choice of hot and cold food. The hotel is situated close to the Guggenheim and also one of the main shopping streets and is about a 20 minute walk into the old town (I think there are also several buses into town). The roof terrace and pool are nice but pretty small and when it is a nice day you need to be there at the right time to get a sunbed. The one disappointing thing about the hotel is the cost to use the spa.

Room tip: Get a room with a balcony
Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 13 November 2022 via mobile

Great urbanic hotel. I believe that location is the most critical aspect when choosing a urbanic hotel and the location is 10/10. 10 min walking from the meusem and close to some great pintxos resturants. The breakfast was great and the room was also delightful.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank J3585PD_
Reviewed 5 November 2022

Wonderful hotel. 20 min walk to old town. Signing up for Catalonia rewards and booking direct well worth it. Large rooms. Friendliest staff. Would go back. Bus to airport few feet away. Would recommend

Date of stay: October 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank lv2trvlDublin
Reviewed 25 October 2022

Hotel is not good value for money. Situation is good to visit Guggenheim museum. We were there to run the Bilbao night marathon on Saturday. Cleaning staff woke us up before nine on Sunday morning to ask if they could clean the room. Front desk and bar staff were friendly. Room service options are poor and expensive.

Date of stay: October 2022