Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
View deal
Free cancellation until 26/05/22
Hotels.com
US$90
View deal
Free cancellation until 25/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$90
Orbitz.com
TraveluroUS$163
1,200 results
All reviews san mames walking distance nice hotel stayed one night car parking excellent location old city stadium guggenheim gran tram
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2021

This was nice stay. Hotel is located in great location close to the stadium and all other attractions. Walking distance to the Googenhime museum old city center many restaurants and still reasonable price.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 19 September 2020

The room was really nice, big and bright! We had enough space for both of us and the washroom was really good as well. The room was also clean and the beds were really comfortable.

Unfortunately, the wifi didn't work very well but this would be the only thing to improve from the hotel side.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank cbm9292
Álvaro Díaz-Munío Díez, Director General at Ilunion Bilbao Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2020

Dear Guest, thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you back soon. Best regards, Álvaro Díaz-Munío. Director.

Reviewed 16 August 2020

Nice hotel with good service. Spacious and clean rooms, good bathroom facilities. Very Good breakfast geven the circumstances of covid. The staff was professional and willing to Listen and help out with anything.

Date of stay: August 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your great assessment. We will be delighted to welcome you again! Kind regards, Alvaro Díaz-Munío. Director.

Reviewed 11 March 2020

This is a nice hotel, with friendly staff and overall is good value for money. Rooms are spacious, bathrooms are renewed. There is a huge bed and is perfect for a short stay. It is about 15 min walk from the nicer part of town.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your great review. We love that you enjoyed your stay with us! Kind regards, Alvaro Díaz-Munío. Director.

Reviewed 15 December 2019

Didn’t know that there is a disco next by so it’s pretty noisy at night time until 6am. My room is at the first floor( although I requested for a higher floor while booking). Late in the evening, Aneer from the front desk warmly assisted me and helped me to move to a higher floor and much quieter room without any doubt. Really appreciated his hospitality and he is very professional

However, the one who check me in and check out is much different. Patricia check me in with no greetings and no communication at all. No smile on the face made me feel no welcome.

While check out, after I paid by card she literally drop my card on the table instead of pass it to me back to me in hand. It’s very unbelievable for me, it’s super rude and disgraceful that this can happen in the hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you Stan for evaluating your stay at Ilunion Bilbao. We take note of your comments to continue improving our service. Kind regards, Alvaro Díaz-Munío. Director.