“Small place great food”

Cuisines: Spanish, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Casco Antiguo
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

This restaurant came to us by recommendation and we did not regret going there. The food was good and portions were big, which we didn’t know. Since we ordered too much and sent half of the food back after trying it, at the end our waiter adjusted our bill because he realized that he didn’t tell us that we ordered just a little bit too much. We thought it was a very nice jester. If you go make sure to make reservation and try the fried mushrooms with duck liver, it’s delicious.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,000)

Reviewed 26 July 2018

First time visit. We arrived early and were seated at the best table in the restaurant. Very welcoming staff. Attentive and friendly service. Excellent dinner with local wine. We will return!

Gastronomic01, Gerente at Palomeque, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Thank you very much sir!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Second time I’ve been here and it is fantastic. I visit Zara frequently on business and to my knowledge this is the best restaurant in the city.

The menu ranges from seafood to a variety of meat, everything cooked well. The sangria is also delicious.

Gastronomic01, Gerente at Palomeque, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you very much!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I'm flabbergasted by the phenomenal reviews as my husband and I were excited to try some excellent food in Zaragoza and were sorely disappointed. After re-reading some reviews I thought I must have had the wrong restaurant as our experience was the complete opposite of so many of the previous diners. Some dishes were tasty, but some were terrible, and I look forward to erasing this meal from my memory to only be a faint recollection of "that one time we had a terrible dinner in Spain"

Gastronomic01, Gerente at Palomeque, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Hello. We regret your impression. Could you tell us what dishes have you tasted? It is unusual that our clients leave with that feeling. It had to be an exception. We would appreciate it if you could tell us what you ate. Thank you very much.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This was the best of our eight dinners in Spain. Friendly reception, nice atmosphere, excellent food, friendly, competent service. To start with my wife had the tomato salad with fresh cheese, and I the squid salad with algae - which to my great astonishment proved to be phenomenal! Then steaks for both, rare as usual. A good and inexpensive bottle of the local red, coffee, orujo. An amazing last dinner and a wonderfully heartwarming last experience in freezing Spain. Book in andvance!

Gastronomic01, Gerente at Palomeque, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you very much Schilplin!