“Not bad, but nothing special”
Review of Smooth

Smooth
Ranked #89 of 1,625 Restaurants in Zaragoza
Price range: US$17 - US$23
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I expected really incredible dinner, as restaurant was full, and even we had last table with no booking. It was good but for example, my rice was not really good. Iberic ham too expensive. Service was ok

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here and it is one of best tapas bar in Zaragoza, based in Magdalena area, very popular for the nightlife. The prices are good and the staff really efficient. I would suggest the alcachofa and vino tinto Conde Valdemar Reserva. This bar is not the usual tapas bar but you can also taste plates from all over the world! Nice place!

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

We had 2 raciones, water and 2 wines = 25€...this is compared to other Bars to much.Taste was really good,.Service ok but all together you get same/better quality for lower price arround.

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

This place has very good ambience. Rather dark, nice music, and the tapas and raciones are very good. Not a large variety but careful crafting. I haven't had lunch or dinner, only vermouth, but I'll give it an opportunity soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2015

Well located restaurant with an attractive menu. Quite expensive. Maybe they need more staff during dinners so they could avoid the chaotic serving. I didn't like the way to invite us to leave the table because the next guests were coming.