Hotel YIT Ciudad de Zaragoza
Silken Reino de Aragon Hotel(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$100
US$96
  • Restaurant
Eurostars Rey Fernando(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
US$62
  • Room Service
Hotel Sauce(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
US$50
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Pilar Plaza(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$54
Agoda.com
Hotel Rio Arga(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$47
Diagonal Plaza Hotel(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2017

I stopped in Zaragoza on the way from Barcelona to Madrid and chose this hotel mainly because of the free parking and decent reviews.

I had no complaints about this hotel. The people at the front desk were friendly. I parked my car behind the building (was debating between parking in the underground garage, but I didn't have any issues behind the building). The room was fine - relatively spacious with a desk. The bathroom was also fine.

The location is a little outside of the Zaragoza city center, but I walked to and from the hotel/city center. As a solo (female) traveler, I felt safe walking. There is also a bus not too far from the hotel. The area surrounding the hotel is very industrial.

Overall this hotel was great value for the price, had everything I needed, had free parking and free wifi, and was walkable from the city center. If I didn't have a car, I would consider looking for somewhere closer to the city center, but I was perfectly happy with this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Charlotte N
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Large well finished rooms and free, secure parking certainly made for a great stop over to checkout Zaragoza. Not too much choice in the immediate area for shopping or dining, but what was provided was good quality and very reasonably priced. would recommend the pinchos and beers in the bar below the hotel, although if you are offended by strangely humoured barmen, then you might not enjoy it as much as we did. will stop here again when we drive to Barcelona again next month.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mikie M
GITHOTEL, Atención al cliente at Hotel YIT Ciudad de Zaragoza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Thank you for your comment, it encourages us to keep working.

We are looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

I stayed here with my family, as we were driving though Spain. I had a total of 5 of us. This hotel will accommodate 2 people per room, so if you have younger children you may want to think twice about staying here. The beds were very small, but that is pretty normal for Spain. Over all I would say it's a good place to get some sleep, but only if you don't have other options.

Room Tip: Small rooms, no more than 2 people per room. If you have 3 look elsewhere.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
GITHOTEL, Atención al cliente at Hotel YIT Ciudad de Zaragoza, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Thank you for your comment, it encourages us to keep working.

We are looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

An OK hotel, cheap, but I suppose you get what you pay for! Decent shower, small room but sufficient. Very helpful staff. Breakfast mediocre but typically continental. Carpark is underground and difficult to negotiate if you have a large vehicle, we arrived in our lwb t4 camper, with bikes on the back and just managed to squeeze into a space, (we parked across two), there is parking nearby outside though if you are travelling with a larger vehicle or caravan or trailer

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hotcheffette
Reviewed 18 November 2015

This is a strange review.

Location:
It's literally in a weird location. There really is nothing around the hotel except for industrial businesses. I find that Zaragoza has one main street or downtown area and the city is basically divided by the river. Basically in the city or out of the city depending on which side of the river you are on.

Checkin:
Very basic and no issues and no complaints.

Room:
Clean and nice sized. Really funny how the TV is basically the size of a computer monitor... a small one at that. Clean bathrooms and again nothing to complain about.

Overall:
Not bad with no major complaints. But they only get 2 or a poor rating because of just that. It's just an ok hotel in the middle of nowhere. You would do better paying more for something more central. We made the mistake of having someone else book the hotel. Did we like it? Actually we did because our friend picked us up every morning and we only came back to sleep.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple