Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,530 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

During our two day city trip to Zaragoza my wife and I stayed in the charming Hotel Sauce. The rooms were really nice, clean, comfortable and also the free WiFi worked very good (not always the case in hotels). The staff was very gentle, helpful and gave us great hints on Zaragoza (sights, restaurants, etc.).
The location of the hotel is perfect as it is situated directly in the heart of Zaragoza (old town). Everything is in short walking distance, so neither car nor public transport is necessary.
One point is deducted as the parking situation is not that convenient. Even though the hotel has some parking spots in a park garage next to the hotel, these are rather expensive (but this is more or less the same situation throughout all hotels in the city center of Zaragoza). Therefore we decided to park in a cheaper public park garage.
All in all we can totally recommend Hotel Sauce and would stay there definitely again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris318i
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Great location, lots of places for food . Just about a block from the cathedral.
Located in the heart of Zaragoza . In you driving in to the city, driving a minivan could be a challenge for the space. Hotel provides parking at a reasonable price $20.00

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Aleman51
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We just stayed for one night, but would have been happy to stay for more - & to go back again.
Lovely clean, decent sized room & easy parking at €8 pd, which is very useful in Zaragoza. The staff were extremely helpful & there was a nice little cafe attached, plus one of the best hotel 'drinks' purchase area ever - including pink lemonade, half bottles of champagne & wine!
Perfect location only a few steps from the Basilica & the Cathedral, and to the lovely bar & tapas area around Calle Libertad.
A delightful unpretentious hotel which was amazing vale at €48 even at the start of the big Holy Week activities.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank HenleyJulie
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Tourists could not ask for a better location in Zaragoza, just paces away from the main square and all major attractions. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are modestly appointed, but quite adequate for a brief stay. Breakfasts are simple, but adequate. Highly recommended for travelers who prioritize value, location, and a helpful service.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2017

It was a pleasant and lovely stay in Hotel Sauce. It was in excellent location as most of the tourist attraction are walking distance only. Staff are superb friendly and treat me like part of family. Isabel was liaise with me thru email assisting me and get me from Zaragoza train station to hotel. She have emailed to follow up and check on me. I wish could meet her up personally. Isabel's brother was nice too, we have chat awhile during breakfast buffet. Antonio who in reception have guided me and recommended me tourist attractions, nice restaurant/bar. Another girl during check out time as well , have a nice chat with her but didn't get her name. Conclusion is every staff in this hotel is superb duper nice and friendly. They are amazing. They really treat customers like their family. I love to see their smiling faces all the time. I will definitely come back again and this is my first time to write reviews to a hotel which I never do it before. Thanks to you all for keep me feel comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
hotelsauce, Owner at Hotel Sauce, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Dear Chloe,

Thank you so much for your priceless feedback.

All our team is very grateful for your warm and kind words. :-)

We are very happy to know that you felt like being at home. It was a pleasure to assist you and to welcome you in our friendly family run hotel. We think a smile makes sense and we are eager to welcome our guests with love and care.

Your positive opinion is a wonderful reward because it makes us happy and encourages us to keep working hard and with passion everyday to offer the best service to our guests.

Thank you for recommending our hotel to other travelers. We really appreciate your help and the time that you have dedicated to us.

Hope you have the chance to come back and visit us again, we will be pleased to welcome you with open arms. :-)

Warm regards,