All reviews great location parking garage rooms are beautiful boutique hotel beautiful city basic room desk staff close to the hotel one night shower room within walking distance breakfast buffet is lovely hotel comfortable beds restaurants and bars the heart of the city tapas
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed in hotel Pilar Plaza for one night on a stopover in Zaragoza.
Chose this hotel because of it’s location in the centre of the city.
The room was super clean, with a more than decent shower.
Within walking distance of the old town and Tubo area for tapas.
Had a view from the room right on Pilar Plaza.
It definately was noisy at night, as I read in other reviews.
Still for one night it was value for money.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights in this hotel on our visit to Zaragoza, I made sure to pay the extra 10 euro so we can have a direct view on the Pilar Plaza. The view from our window was just amazing. The staff in the hotel was very nice and helpful. We took the breakfast option which was worth the money, it included fresh baked breads and pastries, fresh fruits, local cheeses and cold cuts and much more. We will definitely stay there again if we go to Zaragoza again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BGorberg
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Great, friendly, cheap, clean. Good breakfast and wifi that actually works.
Very good! Breakfast is fresh and quality.
Town is lovely and air con works . The location is great.
Highly recommend it to the budget traveller.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018

..if they had NOT changed our room... When it's in the 90s and your room is hotter than it is outside and when after you inquire about a mal-functioning A.C and they do nothing then what more can you do...However, after a second exchange with the desk..after a VERY hot afternoon siesta in room 106 , one in which I described the ancient air conditioner in rather harsh expletive laden language the desk told me they would look into it....We returned after dinner and they agreed it was broken and gave us the room across the hall... 107 is not only a MUCH nicer room but it also has A.C that actually works....Shame we could not have been given that room when we had arrived much earlier in the day..Note to the manager : When I asked her about a good place to eat the best she could do was phlegmatically ask " do you want expensive ? Do you want cheap? " and then circle an area on a map with " lots of bars and restaurants"... What is so hard about offering a short list of 3 or 4 restaurants beloved by the people of the city?????Sunday morning I asked the desk where I might find some coffee to take up to the room.. The girl told me" Everything is closed until 10:00"..She suggested that there MIGHT be a bar open at the end of the square where I could get coffee.. As it turned out the Real cafe , 3 or 4 doors down was open and serving fresh coffee and baked goods..Not a brilliant performance...

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 23 June 2018

I chose this hotel because of its proximity to the plaza, and specifically to the Church of the pilar! My wife agreed it was a great selection in the heart of the City!. Our room was wonderful with a small balcony and a close up great view of the Cathedral of the pilar. Hotel was kind of quirky with interesting murals on the walls of Americana Movies (example: Dorothy and Toto with a firefighter). Slight damage to the bed headrest, but other than that - nice clean room and bathroom. If ever going back to Zaragoza, we would stay here again. Staff was pleasant and helpful! Recommended!

Date of stay: May 2018