Hotel Goya
Diagonal Plaza Hotel(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$106
US$89
US$74
  • Restaurant
Hotel Ibis Styles Ramiro I(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
US$69
Eurostars Rey Fernando(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$57
Tryp Zaragoza Hotel(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$59
US$57
Hotel Sauce(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$51
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Rio Arga(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
US$52
Silken Reino de Aragon Hotel(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$55
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsstayed heresecure underground parkinggreat hotelmuralscentreeuroscitybathtub
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Stayed here, overnight stop from Bilbao traveling south on motorbike. Great location in the city centre, secure underground parking for the motor bike. Spacious bedroom. Good breakfast, friendly staff.
Will stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017

This is a great hotel with an excellent decor. It is close to the old city and provides a great location for seeing the points of interest. It is easy to get to and you can park outside temporary to drop off your luggage. Parking is located very close also. Our rooms were recently remolded and in good condition.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Palafox-Hoteles, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Goya, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear 336tracyh:

Thank you for your great comments and taking the time to share your wonderful review. We are delighted to hear you had a pleasant stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next stay.

Kind regards

Hotel Goya

Reviewed 18 June 2017

On approaching the hotel I got a quest feeling. If I had not had reservation I would have turned around and found another hotel. It is a four star hotel, which mean typically that they will try to charge you as much as the market will bear. Initially there was little difficulty, checking took long than I expected, seem to have problems finding my reservation. Then can the first surprise.16 euros for parking (I suppose that should not have been a surprise as there is no other option other than to leave your car at home).

Next came my mistake, I asked for a restaurant recommendation (do the restaurants paythe hotels to recommend them?) I should have known better and avoided the recommendation, but ....

But the final nail in the coffin was breakfast they don't have enough table for the number of guests. I sat at the smallest table available, set for four. A group of eight arrived as I was getting my second cup of coffee and they simply move in. When I came back to MY table they informed was now THEIR table. I simple sat down and calmly continued my breakfast read my newspaper and ignored them. The staff watched and did not interfere. I am returning to Zaragoza in two weeks and will find another hotel, avoiding the four star or better designation as I am tired of being treated like a money machine. Give me a two star businessman's hotel and i will be happy.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Old hotel well located in the city centre. The best, besides location, is the service: attentive and friendly. But rooms and bathrooms are quite old, lifts are from last century and breakfast is clearly lacking a revision.
Quality/price was ok, but this hotel has four stars and this is an overstatement for sure.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Four of my family were there for just one evening, a night, and morning, having flown into Zaragoza airport and hired a car at the rail station. Hotel Goya turned out to be an ideal choice in the city centre, so an easy short trip from the rail station. One great advantage we found immediately was that it has a secure underground car park (for which you pay per night), but it was great to find it in the centre. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful and the rooms were a reasonable size with good big beds and reasonable bathrooms. We took a walk in the centre to a pleasant bar and then a nearby restaurant. Next morning we enjoyed a good breakfast in the hotel before a visit to the spectacular cathedral (don't miss going up the tower) and viewing the river. The girls also enjoyed some attractive shops. A trip further east to Aragon and Sitges followed. Good value and a most convenient stopover. Zaragoza is a city well worth revisiting with many attractions and very clean streets, but if driving watch out for the trams!!

Room Tip: All seem quiet as it is a quiet street off the main centre
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family