See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 October 2017

the rooms were new and modern decorated. very good bed. quite, not noisy from the street. just stayed one night and had only breakfast. this is a good transit hotel. good showers. not for a longer stay.

Room tip: can not judge this because of only one night stay
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
VillaGoma-Zaragoza, Gerente at Sercotel Villa Goma, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thank you very much Gerdavde for your comment!
We are glad that you had a good stay and experience in our hotel. We hope to see you soon in our hotel, your house in Zaragoza.

Best regards,
Hotel Sercotel Villa Goma

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I have not checked but it advertises private parking .IT IS NONE OF THE SORT PLUS COSTS 20 EUROS A NIGHT
NO ESTOY UN CONEJO FELIS.seems quite a way from the center but hopefully this means i can leave easy to get to madrid

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 399cedricw
VillaGoma-Zaragoza, Gerente at Sercotel Villa Goma, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Thank you very much for your comment,

The hotel does not offer any free parking, there are 3 private car parks a few meters from the hotel, and many free parking spaces on the street. The hotel is located in the Romareda neighborhood, with easy access and well connected by public transport to go to the center. We hope to see you again at our hotel.

Best Regards, Hotel manager

Reviewed 9 March 2015

This was an overnight stay on way back to Santandar. The hotel is a way outside centre but with good connection to motorway. Being near to the tram line into the city it was easy to visit the interesting town centre with easy walk back to hotel.
The room was clean and very comfortable and ver much appreciated by our small dog who had his bed under a window. The bathroom was well equipped and located.
Our car was parked. In an public car park which was locked with cctv after 11.00 pm.
The hotel restruant was very popular with locals for snacks and coffee but was limited in choice for a hungry traveller.
The breakfast offered was very limited and spoilt a good start to the day.

Room tip: Back facing rooms were quiter although they overlooked residential apartments.
Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
VillaGoma-Zaragoza, Gerente at Sercotel Villa Goma, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2015

Thank Hugh B for your comment!

We hope you had a good stay in our country and in our hotel. We have a great location as you said, easy access to the entrance to the city and tourist center. Near the hotel you can easily find free parking on the street, there are 2 public parking 10 meters from the hotel, the schedule is from 7 to 23 hours.

Hopefully choose us for your next stay in Zaragoza. Sincerely,
The manager.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I travel to Zaragoza for work and this was one of the hotel closes to the place I was working at. It is very clean, very tidy and practical. The bed is very comfortable and linens clean. The room I was in while not small was a bit narrow. If you wanted to sit at the desk your chair would have to be pushed very much against the bed and it made it difficult if you wanted move about. However, that is a small price to pay for the comfort of it all. Breakfast was too expensive for what it was and most mornings I walked to the local cafes for my coffee, but it is a convenient option if you want to pick something on the spot.
The internet was good (if a bit slow for Skype), and the staff were very helpful. English is really not spoken very well, so I would suggest learning a few useful phrases if you have questions towards the staff.
All in all, I would recommend it if you don't mind being far away from the center. I took me about 40-45 min brisk walk to get to the cathedral and the historic part of town. I loved that, but if you don't want to walk that much there is a super fast train that takes you there in 10 minutes for only 1.25 Euro. There is an easy bus line to the Delicias train station (C1)

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Stayed here for few days last month and just loved it. Everything that I needed for a great stay was there- lovely rooms equipped with necessary things, friendly staff that made the stay homely and yummy food for the tummy. Bed, pillows and mattresses all were comfortable. I will visit this place again if I am back in the city.

Date of stay: April 2013