“Very good restaurant in Huesca, Aragon, Spain”
Review of El Origen

El Origen
Ranked #4 of 176 Restaurants in Huesca
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

In that beautiful town of Huesca, we had this wonderful lunch. The Chef Oscar Viñuales took our menu in hand and it was excellent. Dessert under Chef Bea was also impressive. My friend Daniel Grasa brought us here and we were very glad, he did.
Y

Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

Beautiful food and very good value. Payed €16,- for a 3 course menu, and the food was stunning. Will be returning here very often.

Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

We've been coming here for a few years now, and we've never been disappointed. Good mix of avant-garde and rebooted traditional local dishes.

Reviewed 2 December 2014

When i was in Spain i wanted to celebrate my birthday at El Origen in Huesca. I let them know that i didn't no animal product and i asked them if it was possible to get a vegan menu. No problem , they said and my birthday meal was a really success! I thought that I would be offered a salad and some grilled vegetables but i was really surprised when the lady came and i could choose between two first courses, four head meals and four deserts.! Really delicious made with products from the neighbourhood like the butternut. It came from the veggie plot of the father van de cook! Wonderful food en tasty and a very good service. I will be back again when i travel to Huesca again!

Fantástico servicio de El Origen. Quería celebrar aquí mi cumpleaños con unas amigas. Fui un par de dias antes para comentarles el hecho de que yo no consumía productos de origen animal. Sin problemas me respondió la dama que me atendió. Llegó el día de la comida y què sorpresa! Me dieron a elegir entre dos entrantes, cuatro platos segundos y cuatro postres! Todos veganos y con productos de las huertas de los alredores como la calabaza ecológica del padre de la cocinera! Genial. Volví una vez más allí y se acordaban de mí. De nuevo comí estupendamente! En mi próximo viaje a Huesca me volverán a recibir. No me pierdo un restaurante con deliciosa y sabrosa comida y un servicio super amable y eficaz! Gracias!

1  Thank HeleentjeW
Reviewed 30 September 2014

Located in a small quiet square, El Origen offer a great variety of delicious food! I took a three course dinner (22€ incl. bottle of wine) and it was definitely one of my best restaurant experiences so far! I would give my highest recommendations to visit it!!