“Drinks”
Review of El Giraldillo

El Giraldillo
Reserve with
El Giraldillo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,610 of 3,095 Restaurants in Seville
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Casco Antiguo
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

My daughter and i spent quite a while sitting under their umbrella having a bottle of wine. Kept out of the rain and the waiter Mario was very nice and kept us supplied with our wine. We did not eat there but the restaurant looked lovely and beautiful place to spend time.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

I don't usually write about lunch places, but I got part way through my Tomato Carpaccio and stopped to take a picture to share. It has to be one of the best light salads I have ever had. It sounds like there are quite a few others who didn't like their food, but I don't think you could go wrong looking at the Cathedral and enjoying carpaccio for lunch. My wife also loved her Cream of Asparagus soup.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Besides the amazing view right behind the Cathedral we got an outside table and enjoyed an amazing local Paella with local beer and really good white wine! Service was also really good!

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

The waiter was surly and inattentive and the food was more or less thrown at you. The food is poor quality.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

the location is spectacular of course but the food, er...no. Chicken with garlic went back to the kitchen as did the sauteed vegetables. No complaints from the staff and no charge which was appreciated.