Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
US$42
SAVE US$6
Free cancellation until 28/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreamsUS$42
Agoda.comUS$42
PricelineUS$42
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2018

I stayed 2 nights. I chose this hostal mainly for cost as it cheapest for my stay in Spain. I took a cab from train station, cost 6 euro. Driver only drop me off main road. Not easy to find as hostal is in a small alley off the main road. Fortunately I have map navigation apps to help me. Owner could only speak a little English, enough to explain and demo to me the gate access code and how to unlock from inside. Most of time I didn’t see him after that.

I booked a single room with private shower. Room size of 11 square metre is small, ok for me though I have to place my luggage bag on the floor. Bring your toiletries as there is none. The bed is comfortable and general cleanliness is OK.

Some of my gripes - the shower corner is very small. Though I am relatively of small built, I have to be careful to avoid my arms hitting against the wall when showering. In addition, there is no lift hence I needed to carry my luggage to 2 floors up. There are only 2 hangers provided, rather pathetic.

Overall I am happy with my stay as I just need a place to shower and rest for the night.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank LG_Kay
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Good - Great location - walking distance to much of beautiful Seville. Very clean pension - beautifully tiled common area.

Not so good Due to the large amount of beautiful tile in the facility, sound tends to echo making it a bit loud at times. Wi-Fi in common area was very spotty and poor in my room. That may be a concern for those that need internet access. No central heating so if staying in colder months that could be a consideration. Unusually cold weather in March made the room cold with no central heat.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Seosamh126
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Hostel Penton Doña is a great place to stay for those on a budget and looking to find a hostel with a great location in Seville . What really impressed us was the hospitality. The staff there are simply excellent. Upon arriving, we were served coffee, this is a must have in Seville . The rooms have wifi and the basic amenities. Our room was excellent - spacious, clean, well-designed. The water pressure is a little on the low side for the shower but it is heated so that's great. I would definitely recommend this place. Cheers! Rachid

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Discovermoroccotours
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Simple, basic small room with a private bath, in the heart of the old town. But very clean. Good service, you are allowed to leave your luggage if need be. Worth the money if this is what you are looking for.

Date of stay: March 2018
2  Thank Rita Z
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The single room was relatively cheap for the area. Was just a 'cell' though with door onto the inner courtyard concourse. Did have access to external bath/toilet and was all clean. There was a door length window to the side if the room door covered by net curtain which didn't feel very private. You could hear the heavy front gate banging from all the comings and goings. There are better rooms in the hotel and if you had a good upper room it would no doubt be a better rating. Good location for the main sites.

Date of stay: September 2017