“Best cocktails in Sevilla!”
Review of Le XIX

Le XIX
Ranked #32 of 256 Nightlife in Seville
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Top notch cocktails in the city center. Great atmosphere, good music, terrific cocktails! One of my favorite corners in Sevilla!

Date of experience: February 2017

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

We've enjoyed lots of cocktails on our world travels, but feel Le Xix has the best! The lovely Ana has a huge range of cocktails that are presented exquisitely. The Ni Chilli Tini, Ni Chilli Tina is to die for! The atmosphere is cosy, but cool. We visited here as a couple and with friends and always felt comfortable.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 19 April 2016

Too bad. Good music, interesting atmosphere.
They just do not know how to throw a decent cocktail.
Not even an ok one, they just pour some talisker 10, some over-sweet juice, hardly mix the result, et voilà ! ... a total disaster of a cocktail.
And I'm not talking of this talisker-based one in particular...we though we had made a mistake and tried 4 different ones including a standard white russian: all bad. They do not even taste them.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 7 October 2014

This place is a hidden gem…..off the tourist track. My friend, who is a native Sevillano, took me in here in early evening. The decor is awesome…. a Paris bistro in the 30's style. If you're lucky, the piano might be played, along with some other jazz accompanists. The owner is incredibly warm and welcoming, and he made me the best martini I've ever had. With loving care, and he explained each step of the way what he was doing. I'd love to see this place at about 11 p.m. when it's in full swing.

Date of experience: September 2014