“Amazing atmosphere”

US$71.29*
and up
Private Walking Customizable Tour of Sevilla
More attraction details
Owner description: Sevilla FC is the oldest football club in Seville, founded in the year 1890. On the 25th of January of that year, it was founded as a private cultural and sporting association. The club was officially registered on the 14th of October of 1905, in order to adapt to changes in legislation. Sevilla FC has been the most successful club in Andalusia, with 73 seasons in the First Division and 13 national and international titles: one La Liga title (45/46), five Spanish Cups (35, 39, 48, 2007, and 2010), five Europa League titles (2006, 2007, 2014, 2015 and 2016), a European Super Cup (2006), and a Spanish Super Cup (2007). Additionally, the club dominated the Andalusian Cup, an official tournament held from 1915 to 1940, winning 18 of the 21 editions.
Reviewed 5 October 2018

We watched the Europa League game between Sevilla and Standard Liege.
The atmosphere was electrifying and the seats were really good and offered great value for money.
The experience was made that much better by Sevilla winning comprehensively on the night.

All reviews
"euro"
in 3 reviews
"passport"

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

So our yearly Spanish football trip continued this time venturing in to Sevilla, we were not expecting the trip to eclipse Madrid but God how we were so wrong.

In to the stadium, recently renovated and it is amazing, atmosphere was electric in and outside the ground, we got a really exciting game too which is always a bonus. Really impressed.see my review of our apartment and a few craft ale bars around the place.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

My son and I are big football fans, so to have the potential to see Seville v Real Madrid on the 26th September 2018 was too good an opportunity to miss when we were having a short break in the city. Tickets are not easy to obtain as I believe Seville have a high percentage of season ticket holders. The Seville Football Club contact page via their Internet Site were really helpful confirming how we could obtain tickets. We created a login onto the Seville Football Club and set up a reminder for when the Real Madrid game tickets would be available to the general public.My first Credit Card payment was declined as it looked like a fraudulent transaction to my banks system, lucky enough I had another card which accepted the transaction (it is worth keeping this in mind on what card you use or advising your bank you intend to make this transaction). As part of the ticket process you need to give a identification number, we used our passport numbers which were accepted, I'm not sure what else we could have used. We took our passports to the game but were not asked to show them. There were not many tickets left so you definitely need to order as soon as the tickets become available for a big match. The tickets were emailed to me. The ticket office advised us the ground opens 90 minutes before kick off, we walked around the ground, there are lots of stewards to ask if you are not sure what entrance to use (the entrance reference on the ticket was in small writing so not entirely obvious but the stewards quickly pointed us in the right direction). We found everyone to be very friendly, seats had good depth to them so there is no problem with the view, we only bought bottles of water inside the ground although the hot dogs did look good. I have been to English FA Cup and Play Off Finals, the support and atmosphere created by the Seville fans was really special matching those occasions, particularly the Club Song, the passion with which it was sang was amazing. It helps if your team are thrashing the current European Champions under the floodlights, the Seville supporters were excellent throughout the evening cheering on an exceptional team. We were staying in the central area of Seville, we walked to the ground which took c. 25 minutes, I didn't research other ways to get to the ground as we were happy to walk. If you are a football fan you will love the experience of this atmosphere. If you like collecting programs you will be disappointed that they are not produced, a small leaflet is given to fans, a good keepsake is buying the Marca Newspaper as my son did which is the Spanish Sports paper and cost one euro.

1  Thank 440rob
Reviewed 14 September 2018

I want to visit this stadium in august this year. I made a trip from Malaga to Sevilla especially for my children, who want to see where our team Steaua Bucharest win the Champions League in 1986. We believe that we are lucky to see where Duckadam holds 4 penalty in the final, a record still remains unbeatable. It was imposible to find somebody to understand that we want just one picture with the stadium or the but !!! At 2 p.m. !!! We try to explain to security that we want just one picture ! We try to give them the phone to make the picture. Imposible. From the security to the stadium are few steps and they refuse us !!! If they don't understand 2 children come from Romania especially for just 2 pictures that means they don't understand football. It was a sentimental disaster !!!