“Evening meal”

Ostia Antica Ristorante
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Ostia Antica Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #532 of 3,127 Restaurants in Seville
Price range: US$8 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Do you think you have seen everything as far as restaurants? Come and discover EME Catedral Hotel's Ostia Antica Ristorante, a new way to savor the flavors of Italy in a multi-space design. Transalpine Haute cuisine in the dish in an evening tailored to your desires: in private, in a 'casual' or enjoying the best music. Are not you curious?
Reviewed 19 September 2016

We enjoyed the food, lasagna and penne. It was nice to sit outside but a bit noisy with the street singers up the road. Service was fine and friendly.

EMEcatedral, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Ostia Antica Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

Thank you so much for your opinion.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Were wondering around looking for somewhere to eat after a day seeing the sites. The restaurant we wanted to get into was full but as we passed here we saw a sign advertising their internal terrace so we thought we would give it ago. The terrace is all a bit modern so not really to our taste but when your hungry, as long as there is a table and some chairs, it'll do. Anyway, my pasta dish was quiet tasty but my wife's pizza seems to be mainly greasy cheese with a few slices of peperoni laid across it. Not particularly tasty and the dressed salad we asked for arrived naked. Only got asked for drinks once so water, so-so pizza and naked salad were the main memory associated with this restaurant. Oh lets not forget the bill which was certainly one of the highest of our stay despite having the least alcohol on it. We did try and get the staffs attention on a number of occasions to comment about the salad, pizza or order some extra drinks but whilst we always got acknowledged nobody actually came to our table to see what we wanted. Won't be going back on any future visit to Seville.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Considering the mixed reviews of this restaurant we cannot fault our experience at all, the staff were incredibly friendly and polite giving us the best dining experience we have had in Spain, the food came out with in 10 minutes of ordering and it was delicious. We ordered pasta dishes and were not disappointed, they even offered us a a voucher for a free drink to their rooftop bar.
The restaurant itselfe is very nice and pleasant to dine in.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I came here with my parents in July, the pasta I had was very average and nothing special. The reasoning for such a low review is mostly due to the rudeness of the staff. The young woman working here who seemed to be front of house constantly kept looking at me, whispered things to her colleagues, one also being a young male, who all seemed to laugh and find something funny about my presence in the restaurant. I felt very embarrassed and angry at how they treated me. They were clearly making jokes about customers in the restaurant and I felt very uncomfortable throughout my meal.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

We decided to eat there bcs the EME where we were staying offered a free bottle of wine with our meal. Salmon pizza we ordered was great as was the service.