The hotel is a large modern one, used by tourists, business travellers and conferences. It is towards the outer edges of Seville, which means you can get a car to it (unlike anything in the centre) and has its own car park. We used it as a base to explore the area around Seville, for which it did an excellent job at a very good price. I would not use it to explore the centre attractions - go closer if you want that.
The hotel itself is modern and typical business type, so do not expect a character hotel, but is well appointed and efficient. There are few restaurants close by, but that does not matter because there is an excellent bus service into the centre which gives access to the wealth of restaurants and bars located there. It is in the university area, so the restaurants that are close are fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in the orange blossom capital This modern, light hotel, fully refurbished in 2005, emerges like an oasis in the orange blossom capital, amongst the gardens of the Heliopolis quarter and close to Parque de Maria Luisa and Plaza de Espana. With 623 rooms, the Silken Al-Andalus Palace hotel stands out for its spacious facilities, irradiating light and freshness, inviting the guests to enjoy its more than 15,000 m2 of gardened areas, have a relaxing dip in its exclusive pool, rest in its spacious rooms with free Internet connection or enjoy a glass of wine in its piano bar with live music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Hotel
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Seville