I visit this hotel as a toerist. For toerist how whants to see the city this hotel is in my opinion not a good option. Cafatatia is expensief ham/cheese sandwisch 8,50 There is a supermarkt nearby 600 meters. Taxi to the city center cost around 8 euro. Walk around 30 min. Houskeepings start around 7:00 and make a lot of noise, talking in front of you door shouting true the corridors despite the sign do not disturb You want to sleep late? Small chance here. Swimmingpool is closed from the end of september even if the temparture is well above 20 degrees. Rooms are big, lots of closetspace, safe, bathroom with hairdrayer and soap, bodylotion ect, window that good open, there was no chair at the desk. TV a lot of spanisch channels, the German and English channels were not really entertaining. I would not choose for this hotel again based on the distiance to the city, expensief and noice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in the orange blossom capital This modern, light hotel, fully refurbished in 2005, emerges like an oasis in the orange blossom capital, amongst the gardens of the Heliopolis quarter and close to Parque de Maria Luisa and Plaza de Espana. With 623 rooms, the Silken Al-Andalus Palace hotel stands out for its spacious facilities, irradiating light and freshness, inviting the guests to enjoy its more than 15,000 m2 of gardened areas, have a relaxing dip in its exclusive pool, rest in its spacious rooms with free Internet connection or enjoy a glass of wine in its piano bar with live music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Hotel
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Seville