Quite a pleasant stay for 3 days in this hotel.. The hotel has a very good access by bus, only 10 minutes from the main attraction even it is away from the city.. Just take bus number 34 and the bus stop is just not far from the hotel.. However, it is difficult to find good restaurants or bars nearby.. The room itself is quite spacious , clean and comfortable... Totally worthed for such a price.. The hotel itself is very spacious like a resort with large pool, gym and etc.. The staffs are also very helpful and speak very good english...The only minus thing is no free wifi and no English movie channel which will be very good during Siesta time..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in the orange blossom capital This modern, light hotel, fully refurbished in 2005, emerges like an oasis in the orange blossom capital, amongst the gardens of the Heliopolis quarter and close to Parque de Maria Luisa and Plaza de Espana. With 623 rooms, the Silken Al-Andalus Palace hotel stands out for its spacious facilities, irradiating light and freshness, inviting the guests to enjoy its more than 15,000 m2 of gardened areas, have a relaxing dip in its exclusive pool, rest in its spacious rooms with free Internet connection or enjoy a glass of wine in its piano bar with live music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Hotel
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Seville