Reading some other reviews of this hotel, it's hard to believe they went to the same place - perhaps some travellers are just in a bad mood when they get back from their holidays! We found the staff at the hotel were universally friendly, helpful and cheerful - no problems there at all. The room was spacious and well-appointed. The communal areas of the hotel, particularly the entrance, were very impressive - there was a lot of space left free, which made you feel that the hotel wouldn't feel crowded or congested even at busy times. The breakfast buffet was a fantastic set-up for the day, usually leaving us full until the evening. We loved Sevilla, loved the area of Spain and had a great holiday. No complaints at all, and we would love to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in the orange blossom capital This modern, light hotel, fully refurbished in 2005, emerges like an oasis in the orange blossom capital, amongst the gardens of the Heliopolis quarter and close to Parque de Maria Luisa and Plaza de Espana. With 623 rooms, the Silken Al-Andalus Palace hotel stands out for its spacious facilities, irradiating light and freshness, inviting the guests to enjoy its more than 15,000 m2 of gardened areas, have a relaxing dip in its exclusive pool, rest in its spacious rooms with free Internet connection or enjoy a glass of wine in its piano bar with live music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Hotel
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Seville