Very cool hotel with a beautiful pool area. The breakfast buffet was excellent with fresh squeezed orange juice. The cafeteria also had some pretty good meals and one of the male waiters was one of the more attentive waiters we had in Spain. On the negative side the room were not all the impressive and you are not in the city center 7 to 10 euro taxi ride or 1.30 euro bus ride on the number 34 bus. All in all I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in the orange blossom capital This modern, light hotel, fully refurbished in 2005, emerges like an oasis in the orange blossom capital, amongst the gardens of the Heliopolis quarter and close to Parque de Maria Luisa and Plaza de Espana. With 623 rooms, the Silken Al-Andalus Palace hotel stands out for its spacious facilities, irradiating light and freshness, inviting the guests to enjoy its more than 15,000 m2 of gardened areas, have a relaxing dip in its exclusive pool, rest in its spacious rooms with free Internet connection or enjoy a glass of wine in its piano bar with live music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Prestigia, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Hotel
- Silken Al Andalus Palace Seville