“Not impressed”
Review of Sevirama

Sevirama
Ranked #222 of 249 Tours in Seville
Reviewed 19 March 2018

The person that traded our coupons for the tickets before we boarded the bus was quite impolite. It made for a rather poor start to a tour, which never really quite managed to make up for the bad start.....

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

This is a good tour which shows you a number of sites you can return to or, be dropped off from the bus and get picked up again when you finish. The commentary could do with a bit more information and updating but I still feel this is a good tour and good value.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

One of the worst tours on hop on/off bus tour taken. The audio had an echo in another language and was hard to understand, the stops seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. I’m not sure the red bus is any better as the reviews were also far from being good. The only good thing was the young lady that sold us the ticket, she was sweet, a good sales person and spoke good English. Even though u can take a night tour ( included) we are gonna skip, not worth it!
A lot of the descriptions were given when we were far from the monument it the bridges!! Don’t waste your money!! My one start is for the sale girl!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Read the negative remarks about the other sightseeing bus service, ie the one with red buses so we thought we give this a shout. Sevirama’s buses are green.

The route it takes is quite simply - bizarre.

Now, one would expect be served with the landmarks but it takes you on a ride through some of the weirdest roads and debatable ‘landmarks’. For a while, I thought I was on a ghetto tourism route.

The audio commentary is rubbish too.

My take - save your euros. Just walk

1  Thank grainsofsalt
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 October 2017

We thought the buses ran on time and the drivers and staff were all very friendly. We thought the 18 euro for 48 hours was reasonable value. I think it could have had more stops and the three routes on offer and the commentary gets very repetitive. I think the audio needs a bit of TLC. Not all outlets work and you get a sort of echo in another language as you listen to your own. But I'm not unhappy we chose it, it's just not the best we've done on this holiday.