Review Highlights
No Bus Signs

This tour bus lost huge points because of their lack of bus signs. Bus stops on the map were too... read more

Reviewed 16 October 2018
Rosemary H
Langley
No Notice with bus stops Re. Diversions!

We booked this tour bus to see Seville which on the first day was fine. Unfortunately we can't say... read more

Reviewed 30 September 2018
FarAway402368
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Read the negative remarks about the other sightseeing bus service, ie the one with red buses so we thought we give this a shout. Sevirama’s buses are green.

The route it takes is quite simply - bizarre.

Now, one would expect be served with the landmarks but it takes you on a ride through some of the weirdest roads and debatable ‘landmarks’. For a while, I thought I was on a ghetto tourism route.

The audio commentary is rubbish too.

My take - save your euros. Just walk

1  Thank blackmoat
Reviewed 5 October 2017

We thought the buses ran on time and the drivers and staff were all very friendly. We thought the 18 euro for 48 hours was reasonable value. I think it could have had more stops and the three routes on offer and the commentary gets very repetitive. I think the audio needs a bit of TLC. Not all outlets work and you get a sort of echo in another language as you listen to your own. But I'm not unhappy we chose it, it's just not the best we've done on this holiday.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I purchased a day pass on the recommendation of some American tourists who had used it the previous day. The buses appeared to be at similar intervals as the Red ones and were overall less busy. This had the benefit of boarding and exiting the bus more quickly and finding seats were you wanted them. The stops were where we wanted to go - so yes I would use them again.

PS. Hercules Square was an excellent stop-off for lunch/dinner - look up the restaurants on Trip Advisor e.g Al Aljibe

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Don't engage with this company, the so-called green tour buses, but pay the extra 2 Euro for the competing red. Despite our clear expression that I could only make use one evening of of their standard two-day ticket, I and all passengers were dumped after less than one round trip due to a long planned city event and all further service was cancelled for the rest of day without compensation. At hindsight the fluently English speaking sales person of the company knew this very well when he sold me the ticket. No need for date stamp, just get onboard! When I complained about this when soon later faced with the general service cancellation the bus driver referred to a sleazy note discretely posted in the bus - in Spanish language only, of course. A scam! The buses are worn down and stinking of diesel, not green at all. The audio guide was just about ok.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We thought this was a good idea but the first day the bus couldn't come to the stop near to our hotel, not quite sure why. We had to walk to the next stop then realised it was further than the attractions we wanted to see. Then there was a further walk from the bus stop near the attractions. Afterwards we had trouble finding the bus stop back. When we did find it we were not sure it was the correct one as it was not marked with any identification for the tour bus. We paid 15€ each and only used it twice. A taxi would have been better value and we would not have ended up walking so much