“Absolute rip off!!”
Review of Gorki

Gorki
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Gorki is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,251 of 3,128 Restaurants in Seville
Price range: US$11 - US$29
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Casco Antiguo
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Worst Paella we’ve had, all rice, very little seafood and a very small portion for two (not enough for one and we have SMALL appetites) overcharged at 18.00 Euros, will not go back. AVOID, AVOID, it’s rip off the tourist!!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Go somewhere else if you are looking for real paella. Their paella was more rice than seafood (see picture, basically no seafood at all). They put three shrimps and a piece of calamari and honestly the calamari and shrimp looked like those you buy frozen in the store. Not worth the 18 euros they charge for this dish.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

It was our last day in Seville before we flew back to England that night of Wednesday, 21 February when we decided to stop and have our last lunch there. My husband, Paul, and I ordered a beer and sangria respectively. He got this little glass of beer and I got this large glass of sangria which had just a slice of lemon in it and was heavily watered down. We then ordered the two item starters which were 2 little crustinis with anchovies on top for me and cod for Paul, which were mediocre at best. Paul tried to get a second beer which took over 10 minutes and then too only when another waiter asked him if he wanted another beer in passing. Paul ordered pork sirloin in mustard sauce with rice which was passable but I ordered chicken thighs with mash. What I got was the large leg of some bird which was definitely not chicken with really watery horrible tasting mash. The worst part was it cost more than any of the far better meals we had had the previous 3 days in Seville. Truly disappointing last meal in Seville.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I've only had the tapas here once, and found them delicious, but this is a regular stop fro me for breakfast. I usually order the typical Spanish tostada con jamon y tomate, toast with cured ham and tomato. I choose the whole wheat bread (integral in Spanish), and take it to go. Always delicious, always cheap, always fast. Never a complaint.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

It is hard to find a bad meal in Spain, but we managed the feat. Bread arrived that was so dry it was inedible. Next came salad, but the waiter could not be bothered to bring the oil and vinegar. The soup was ok but too much garlic. The tortilla was good, but the ham tasted awful and the 'spicy sausage' was a bad hot dog. We ordered a second beer that never came, but they charged us for it and argued when we questioned the bill. Try any other place - it has to be better.