Hotel Becquer(Seville)
US$88
US$146
US$116
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$68
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Melia Sevilla(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$353
LuxuryCollection
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$455/night.

US$247
US$197
Priceline
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop bargreat locationfree water bottlespool arealovely hotelaround the cornerhotel guestsgood sizegreat view of the cathedralnarrow streetssmall poolfree walking toursun loungersold towncathedral and alcazarwelcome drinkla giralda
Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

This hotel is centrally located right in the centre of town which is great for getting out and about sightseeing and in the evenings. It's got a gorgeous pool on the roof, with a nice bar (when it is open which isn't always the case!) and water misters which is great in the hot weather. The staff seemed really friendly and happy to help!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2015

I stayed in the Hotel because of the location, and I was right, it is just 2 blocks away from the cathedral and the Alcazar. The hotel is nice, the rooms are clean and comfortable, but the best place is the rooftop, it has a swimming pool and the most amazing view of the cathedral. I was disappoint about the service, cause we stayed in the hotel from Monday til Wednesday, and they don't have any service in the rooftop those days, not even to ask for a coke or a beer, despite being 30 people to serve. Is a nice place to stay, but they definitely need to improve their service, at least in summer.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank AleIndia
Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

This hotel is right in the middle of the Barrio de Santa Cruz, less than 5 minutes from the Cathedral and Alcazar. Both Sierpes (for shopping) and the Metropol Parasol are also within 10-15 minutes easy walk as well. While the Maria Luisa Park and ceremics shops of Triana are more within taxi range, they're both short journeys.

A good breakfast spread (from 7:30am to 11am) and free WiFi (good speed) round off what most tourists look for. There's also a rooftop pool with good views of the Giralda in the evening with bar as well. A downside is that the rooftop facilities are popular locally for events, so access may sometimes be a problem.

Rooms are comfortable and clean. Some may not like the hard bed - they could do with some upgrading. A separate cot for kids is available on request. All in all, you're in Seville to be out, so not much to complain about!

Lots of nice places to eat on the street in front of the hotel leading to the Cathedral.

Would recommend without hesitation. The location is superb.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2015

My friends and I went on a 17 day trip around Spain where we stayed at various hotels, hostels and AirBnB's. We were excited to check into Los Seises since it was one of the trendier places on our trip and had a pool. Although the hotel was clean and had a good location, the customer service was awful and I would not recommend staying here if you want a real Spainish experience since the majority of hotel/hostel staff on our trip were so amazing and friendly. When checking in the front desk attendant (older man with glasses) was very rude and unhelpful. We wanted to go to a flamenco show- Los Gallos- because I read it was one of the better ones in Seville. I asked the gentleman if he help me by calling and reserving us tickets just in case the show was to sell out that night. He told me that the Los Gallos show was for "groups only and we couldn't go with only 4 people". He suggested another show which I remember reading about and it had average reviews. I asked if he could please call Los Gallos and just see if maybe we could get in. He said no. If we wanted to see flamenco, we needed to buy tickets to the show he suggested. My friends and I walked over to Los Gallos. Turns out anyone can go to the show, it is not "groups only" so he flat out lied. We saw the show and it was amazing. If we would have listened to the unfriendly front desk agent we would not have had that wonderful experience. Also, after we checked in we realized we needed Wifi information so we called the front desk. The gentleman said to "come down and grab it from him". Not the kind of service you expect when paying almost 150EU a night! So we did as instructed. My friend and I were trying to connect using the same information and it did not work so we called the front desk. The gentleman hung up on us 2 times! So I had to walk back downstairs to get help with the Wifi. I told him it wasn't working and only one of us was able to connect to Wifi. He said that is because you need a different password for every device. I would think if there were 2 people staying in a room you would just autimatically give 2 logins? This hotel is not worth the price.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Lisa J
HectorAbuin, Manager at Hotel Fontecruz Sevilla Seises, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2015

Dear Guest,

First of all we thank you for your confidence in us when making your reservation and your review on Tripadvisor.
For us the most important thing it's you, our customers, and help make your experience in Seville unforgettable. It is for this reason that we are very sorry what happened during your stay with us.

We want to infomr you our recepcionist called Jaime just wanted to recommend the flamenco show that our guests consider is the best ,and we never have had negatives experiences or bad comments.
We are very sorry that the information we have about this show Los Gallos was for groups wasn’t true, so the only thing we want to do is to recommend the best one.

Respect to the WIFI service, as you know is a FREE service in all the hotel, also in the rooms.
We always give them at the check-in, 2 codes per the room if is for two people or more is the guest needs for another devices, we have no problems in giving other codes, all necessary.

Sorry again for all the inconvenience ,Client’s satisfaction is our ultimate commitment and we would like to see you in a near future.
Please contact with me directly, and it will be a pleasure to offer you a preferent booking in one of our hotels in Spain and Portugal.

Best regards

Hector Abuin
habuin@fontecruzsevilla.com

Reviewed 25 May 2015

Great location near to the cathedral. Lovely rooftop bar and swimming pool which was very welcome due to the very hot weather whilst we were in Seville. Breakfast fine and staff helpful. However my allocated room (213) was right underneath the rooftop bar and so was kept awake until 2 am on the first night by banging and crashing as they cleared up (assured by reception that this wouldn't happen again) and then kept awake until 3.30 am (for the same reason) on the second night. Was finally moved to another room for the third night.

Room Tip: Avoid room 213 - it surrounds a light well on three sides which funnels the noise and music from the bar on the rooftop and any party happening on the ground floor straight into the room. The bar is directly above the bed so you get to hear every crash, bang, thump as they clear up in the early hours.
Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends