US$88
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$107
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$90
US$87
Hotel Becquer(Seville)
US$116
US$85
Official website
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$115
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$68
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$122
US$364
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$411/night.

US$224
US$197
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbarrio santa cruzgreen plantsboil waterspeak excellentprivate bathgreat place to stay in sevilleold townno elevatorlocation is fantasticcentral locationdouble bedfree wifigood sizethree nightsrooms are smalltrain stationper night
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I stayed here on my own in a single room with the washroom outside while I attended a conference (as recommended by Rick Steve's Spain guidebook). The owner was extremely friendly, always greeted me a smile. When I asked directions, she was always very clear about it and marked it with a map. She allowed me to leave my luggage there the day before my room was ready; and also on the morning when I was leaving.
The room was very clean and quiet. To my surprise, there was a TV in the room (and a sink). The bed was very comfortable (double bed in a single room). They clean the room and made my bed during the day when I was out. I booked the room without a bathroom. This was not a concern at all, as I never saw other people (heard them getting in and out of their room) when I went to the bathroom. There was tea, pot to boil water, computer in another room as well. Free wifi.
The cost of the place was cheap and very reasonable (only accept cash), given that it's very central and close to restaurants, flamenco dance shows, cathedral etc. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Just spent 4 nights at Pension Cordoba. Very relaxing, the people who run it are friendly and helpful. They printed bus tickets and some other stuff and gave us good pointers. Lots of good food nearby, you can walk to the Cathedral, Alcazar, river, etc. Would definitely stay here again. Only negative, not for us, but some rooms and baths are very small so if you are large, you might not want room 105. I saw some of the other rooms were bigger. There is a room with a fridge and coffee which is a nice touch. The resident Schnauzer, Harvey is a great little dog and loves attention. You should stay here.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2017

This is a visually beautiful place with a gorgeous entry, tiled staircases and a flurry of green plants in traditional pots. The rooms are a good size with small but well designed bathrooms. The air con and wifi work and the showers are good and hot. The family that run the place are helpful and cheery and keen to meet the needs of travellers. The place works beautifully and is reasonably priced. The location is very good for the historic town.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Pensions do not get any better than this.
Location: fantastic. In the historic town, not far from the cathedral.
Good, clean and spacious room and bathroom. Comfortable beds. Everything worked, which is unusual for a pension. The family who runs the place is helpful and friendly. Free Wifi.
A free internet room with a desktop computer and free coffee and tea.
Any drawbacks? It is not cheap for a pension.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

We were pleased to stay here- our family got two reasonably priced rooms for three nights. The location is fantastic and rooms are comfortable. It was our first experience with a pension rather than a hotel and we will stay again. There is nothing fancy here but exceptionally clean, friendly and comfortable. No elevator so be prepared to carry luggage up the stairs.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family