All reviews would stay again central location air conditioning great location good size taxi reception elevator
Reviewed 1 October 2016

I booked 5 nights at this hotel on the assumption I’d have a double room with a view and a balcony.

What I got was a twin room, inward facing with no window, that reeked of dampness.

My issues with the room:

1. Unbearably claustrophobic: open the door and there’s two corridors that lead you to the room – which is a box with no natural light, but a door that opens into a dark and damp smelling lightwell.

2. Health and safety issues, the room has one entrance and no escape. The lightwell is about 5 floors high and barring the front door there’s no other way of getting out of the small circular space.

3. Insufferably warm even with air con on!

4. 2 people on a 5 night stay and no storage. I couldnt believe that there were no drawers and only a small (tiny) flat wardrobe on the wall with ONE coat hanger (seriously) and no other storage whatsoever.

5. The bedcovers were stained and had hair on them.

6. The toilet flush broken – had to put finger into jagged hole to flush the loo.

7. Wifi – NOT in rooms, slow and intermittent and only in reception area.

After much complaining the receptionist managed to get the hotel manager to come to the hotel the following day to deal with my issues. I made it absolutely clear to her I would not be staying and requested a refund for the next 4 nights.

The manager(ess) was obnoxious and arrogant, and gave the receptionist an incredibly difficult time (for helping us). In fact it was embarrassing to watch her scold the young girl who had been so helpful and sympathetic and had even got on the internet & telephone to help us find another hotel. The receptionist is a credit to this establishment - unfortunatley however i still mark this hotel a 1 (terrible) for Service!

The manager finally agreed to refund me – she still denied I’d been mis-sold my room, and made it clear that’s what you get when you book economy! Which is absolutely not what their website says - or the agents R1Hotels!

This was a truly awful and stressful start to our holiday – thankfully we got out on time and found a beautiful, clean room with a terrace and view!

Room Tip: Really, if you have to stay here make sure it's not in R102
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank dieselbloke
Reviewed 16 September 2016

When I first stepped into the room, I realized that this Hotel is planed and created with professionallity in every detail. Even in the Reception you see the high class of it. The Men at the Reception was quite friendly and the Check in (late in the night) was quick and without any struggle.
The Hotel is, like I said before very close to the City of Sevilla with good bus and taxi possibilities.
I was there in Autumn 2015 so not in the main Summerseason. So the price was very cheap (nearly 50 Euro) for a double bed room.
All in all it was a great time and a excellent Hotel i would recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank hilas n
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Very good position in the center of Sevilla, and good for public transportation.
Nice rooms but with very very small wardrobe.
Average cleaning.
We found new hygiene bathroom products only the first day, not the others.
Wi-fi signal into the hotel was very low.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cosimo G
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Hotel in good position, very close to a taxi station and to the main central streets.
The room was comfortable and clean, and so was the linen.
Employees very polite, kind and ready to help you.
Very good price!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Comfortable location, very close to the heart of the city center. The service is essential, but we felt good in the only night we spent in the room. Clean, silent and modern. Unfortunately, the receptionist didn't speak Italian (well, that's not too bad) nor English (ok this is quite unusual for people working with tourists), bur luckly one other costumer who was there came in our help :)
The car park is very expensive: with the special price, € 20 in Plaza de la Incarnation, 8 minutes on foot away from the Hotel. Instead, we preferred to pay € 30 but parking in the immediate nearby, in Plaza de La Concordia.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple