Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$10
Exe HotelsUS$63
Booking.comUS$63
getaroom.comUS$64
All reviews spacious room coffee machine bedding street spain
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2020 via mobile

very spacious and bright room. I've strayed in this hotel total 11 nights for business trips. first , I’ve hooked 6 nights , and I’ve satisfied its room, hence extended another 5 nights . A room was clean and there was a good space for work place and big windows get a lot of sun lights as we as there was a enough ceiling light for working at room was very good environment. WiFi reception was very good, and there was no drop offed signals , hence I could make several telephone conferences at my room. The buffet breakfast was average, but I choose last 5 days ate at hotel bar. The location of hotel was good for me , but it’ll take 40 minutes to historical locations by foot, 10 minutes by taxi and 15 minutes by bus 37 . I couldn’t confirm they have a noise proofing for their hotel, but I haven’t had a problem with noise,and could sleep well. Go to their hotel website, they have good deals. Good value for money.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank O-D-satomi
Reviewed 15 January 2020

Great staff, nice and big room with all amenities that you need, welcome letter and candies.
Water available in your room.
The food was tasty, TV is small compare to the size of the room.
Good value for money.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank T-Yepsei
Reviewed 18 December 2019

The room was average. The washroom wasn’t clean however. But good and comfortable big rooms. The staff was ok.
They have a coffee machine on the lower ground which was very helpful. Also they have a nice restaurant and a super market around.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Romarrrr
Reviewed 20 November 2019 via mobile

The place is nasty in the hallways, minimal bedding & furnishings in room, worse place we have stayed in Spain....would not recommend, not close to town,or many restaurants......will complain to tour company

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank joypayne
Reviewed 29 April 2019

Staff were friendly and our room was always clean but the hotel is a bit tired and doesn't reflect the spirit of Seville. It is a little far out to allow you to be part of the hustle and bustle and the area itself is not that pretty. I wouldn't say it is a 4 star hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019