Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$66
eDreamsUS$66
Agoda.comUS$66
FindHotelUS$81
Trip.comUS$81
ZenHotels.comUS$74
2,102 results
All reviews train station santa justa arriving by train department store tour group old town football stadium seville airport taxi ride town centre buffet breakfast tapas the air conditioning tourist attractions city euros spain
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Hotel room was nice but we booked through Hotels.com and you always get the impression you aren't given the best rooms. Staff were friendly and helpful. Pool area always very crowded so not great if you want to relax. It was a fair walk to the cathedral area (20+ minutes) but 5 minutes in a taxi for less than 10 euro.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank markd835
ORManager_AO, Director General at Ayre Hotel Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear valued guest,
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel during your Andalusian holidays.
I am very glad to read your comment regarding our team.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in a future visit, it will be my pleasure to assign you our best room within the booked category.
Looking forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel was nice enough, clean, with a good room layout which afforded a little bit of bathroom privacy unlike some other hotels. The bedding definitely needs improvement; the pillow is too thin and there are only sheets on the bed, nothing else. It also had a decent breakfast, nothing special but certainly something for everyone. Overall, no real complaints.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank ilanagv

Dear valued guest,
Thank you very much for your visit and for your comment.
I am very glad to read that you were pleased with our rooms and cleanliness.
I am sorry to find that our beds and pillows did not meet your expectations.
I take good notes of your comments for which I am thankful.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for a future reservation, it will be my pleasure to assist you personally.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Just left the Ayres Hotel in Seville. They destroyed 4 silk washable t-shirts. After trying to only pay for laundry and saying the t-shirts were old, they only reimbursed us partially since they were used. We had to pay for the laundry. Now we will have to handwash the rest, not something we planned on. We have sent these items out for laundry before and no problems. Housekeeping was not great, had to keep asking for 2 towels for 2 of us. The air conditioning was good.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank TwilaLAlbuquerque
ORManager_AO, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Ayre Hotel Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your holidays and for your comment.
I sincerely apologize for this unfortunate incident and very much regret the inconveniences caused to you.
I have been looking at the issue with the Housekeeping Manager and it is clear that we failed to observe that the T-shirts were made of silk. This will not happen again.
We really hope to have the chance to recover your trust in us, it will be a pleasure to welcome you again and provide you the service we usually provide to all our guests. Best regards from Seville,

MJ Cupido
Social Media Manager

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Stayed there for two nights, and the hotel was overall very good. A bit old fashioned room, but large and comfortable (we think there are recently refurbished rooms as well).

The only downside is that it´s a bit far from the city centre. However this might be better on another time of the year.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 249magnuss

Dear valued guest,
Thank you very much for your patronage and for your comment.
I am very glad to read that you were pleased with the size and comfort of our rooms.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed four nights at the Ayre Hotel, Seville. The room was clean, spacious and airy. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They also called up our local tour operator to confirm our meeting time and hotel puck up for the day trip to Alhambra.

Would highly recommend this hotel.

Harinder Sekhon

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
ORManager_AO, Director General at Ayre Hotel Sevilla, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Madam,
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and for sharing your insights with other travelers on Tripadvisor.
I am very glad to read that our hotel fully met your expectations and very much appreciate your recommendation to other travellers.