“Classy hotel in the centre of town”
Review of EME Catedral Hotel

EME Catedral Hotel
Ranked #56 of 178 Hotels in Seville
Reviewed 4 September 2016

This hotel is fabulous. Customer service and an experience is the core of your EME stay.
Upon check-in, we were offered a complimentary drink whilst we were checked in,
We were also shown a map of key highlights to see and do during our stay.

We were shown to our room and told where the hotel amenities can be found.

Breakfast was plentiful and the hotel roof bar was something special offering amazing views of Seville and the cathedral.

The roof top pool is also an bonus, with unrivalled views and service in a calm setting amongst the bustling of Seville.

I have recommended this hotel and Seville to my friends and I hope everyone who stays here has a wonderful stay, just like my husband and I did.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
EMEcatedral, Director de Relaciones Públicas at EME Catedral Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Dear mk1983,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive review. We are glad to read that we met your expectations. We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay at EME Catedral Hotel in particular your comments about service and our views, were really appreciate. Thank you again and look forward to welcome you back soon.

EME Catedral Hotel team

Write a ReviewReviews (1,545)

Reviewed 31 August 2016

We had a 3 night stay in a small standard room in this very agreeable hotel. The location is quite amazing, facing on to the Giralda tower of the cathedral. The front of the hotel is quite under stated but the greeting on your arrival is very friendly. A glass of cava whilst your bags are taken to your room is a nice touch.

Although the small standard rooms are the cheapest in the hotel, ours (214) was pretty decent. Good use of space, clean with a large comfortable bed. The room had a window on to the side street and you can hear the goings on in the street but this is a city and people do keep unusual hours mainly due to the heat of the day.

We took breakfast at the hotel and there was plenty of choice and good quality.

The pool on the roof is a godsend and the view of the cathedral amazing. Good service at the pool but more expensive than is reasonable in my view.

Staff overall were excellent. Friendly, polite and helpful. Nothing too much of a problem. No problem recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
EMEcatedral, Dpto Marketing & Comunicación at EME Catedral Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Dear RobPhillips,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive review!

We are extremely glad to read that we met your expectations. We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay at EME Catedral Hotel. Thank you again and look forward to welcome you back soon.

EME Catedral Hotel team

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Cracking hotel right in the centre of town, next door to the main attraction in Seville. Clean, adequate breakfast, good rooms.
The main selling point has got to be the roof top bar. It's position A1, right next to the Cathedral.
If you want a quiet hotel at night this is not the hotel, as the bar on the roof is open until 1am and the street noise can be heard after midnight..

All in all would highly recommend..

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
EMEcatedral, Dpto Marketing & Comunicación at EME Catedral Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Dear bradders1965,

We appreciate your comment and we hope you enjoyed your stay with us. Also, we consider your comments to improve the quality of our services.
Thank you for choosing EME Catedral Hotel, please contact us to book your next trip to Seville.

The team of EME Catedral Hotel

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Hotel staff met me and took my bags as I exited the cab. I was offered drinks while I waited for the check in process to be complete and given a tour of the grounds and room. The service was fantastic and the room large and clean with a gorgeous view of the Catedral. Such a great compliment to a very charming city. I would stay again in a heartbeat.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
EMEcatedral, Dpto Marketing & Comunicación at EME Catedral Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Dear BeckaSN,

Thank you very much for sharing your review about your stay in EME Catedral Hotel.

We are glad to read that we met your expectations. We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your time with us!

Thank you again and look forward to welcome you back soon.

Sincerely

EME Catedral Hotel

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

I spent a couple of nights in Sevilla and I was sure this hotel would have impressed me. I was given a first floor room, and I asked several times to change it, but the lady at the reception stated they were full and they only had a junior suite left.
My room was nice in terms of design, but with some crucial problems: it was too noisy because of the low floor; the building of the hotel is really close to the one in front of it, and the windows have no curtains/blinds only woods shutter, so if you close them the room gets totally dark, but you have to, otherwise people from outside will see everything inside, so we had to stay in the dark all the time. The hotel has a nice terrace with beautiful view, but the white furniture was not properly cleaned, it was more grey than white...
The staff was not really kind and I think they did not do their best to fix my problems with the room. In their shoes, I would have offered the junior suite at a special price, rather than leaving it empty .
The staff should be helpful and problem solving, they should not leave a client so unsatisfied like I was ( it was also on my birthday).
The hotel has a parking, which is really good but expensive:30 euros per day. I had to leave the car for 36 hours and I was charged for 2 full days...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple