“First Sushi tapas I have”
Review of Japones Kirin

Japones Kirin
Ranked #138 of 1,752 Restaurants in Granada
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

As a Sushi lover, it was really nice to find this place. They have great selection and the taste is very good. I would repeat every day.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Our two granddauthers like japanese food very much, so we visited this restaurant and were very possitive surprised. Warm welcommed, excellent food and excellent staff.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I've been to this Japanese restaurant around 10 times and it has never disappointed me! The quality of the food is excellent, the service/staff members are profesional, fast and really nice.

It is a great restaurant to go and have a spectacular lunch or dinner whether you are going as a couple,family or with friends.

I highly recommend the "Udon with vegetables and seafood" plate it is tasty and delicious. However if you prefer maki, the "dragon maki" is amazing.

Desserts are also great, specially the "dorayaki" and "green tea ice cream" plates

The local is big, modern and clean
If you love Japanese cuisine you cannot miss it!

1  Thank mariaachi
Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

We chose this restaurant based on good reviews on TripAdvisor and were very disappointed. Sushi was below average for this price bracket, but the main disappointment was the service. Servers were unpolite and sloppy. They didn't seem like they would care how we feel. They forgot about things that we ordered, didn't bring Soya sauce, etc. We had to ask few times before they resolved problems. Won't go back for sure.

1  Thank slashrsm
Reviewed 4 November 2014

Food was OK, without being exceptional, service was a bit "confusing", a tad pricey.

I had the chicken teriyaki, which was fine, but far from the best I have had. The waitress (or was she the owner?) we had at the beginning obviously had never served cocktails before: we had to go to the bar to show her what vodka was, as well as tell her when to stop when serving whisky... It took close to 15 minutes for our cocktails to get served, because she was constantly disappearing to answer the phone.

Dessert was a frozen chocolate "tart", not bad, but I was not expecting it to be frozen (or maybe I misread the menu).

A bit pricey for the quality, and a bit noisy as well later in the evening (big restaurant, with lots of people coming).

Not the restaurant I would choose again, were I to visit Granada again.

1  Thank Philippe R