All reviewsrenaissance palacegreat locationcharming hotelold towncentury buildingwooden doorbeautiful old buildinglots of characterhistoric granadashower headlovely courtyardinner courtyardtea and coffeewithin walking distancerooms are smalldouble bedclose to the hotel
Reviewed 8 August 2018

This is a charming hotel with a perfect location.
You get a feeling that someone has though about all the little things that makes you feel that this is a lovely hotel. The staff is very helpful and friendly. We rented two rooms and they both felt spacious and had everything that we needed.

I can really recommend this hotel.
Two adults with two children of twelve and sixteen.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DIRECCIONPALACIO, Director General at Hotel Casa del Capitel Nazari, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thanks for your comments!!
We are delighted to read your kind words about your experience in our hotel, we work to ensure memorable stays to our guests and we are happy to know we have accomplished with you.
Don´t forget that Capitel Nazarí is your home in Granada.
We hope to see you in a very short future,

Reviewed 27 July 2018

This is a beautiful hotel in an amazing location. The lobby is stunning and the rooms are very nice. Tucked away in an alley just off a cobble-stoned thoroughfare that leads to the main plaza or up the hill to restaurants and an amazing view of Alhambra at night! Highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ali S
Reviewed 25 July 2018

The staff are what makes this place so wonderful. They were genuinely happy to greet me upon arrival and see me every time I came in or went out, and they wanted to make sure my needs were met and that I had a good time in Granada.

The hotel itself is a very old building in the sense that it is also a museum. It's a privilege to stay in a place that possesses antiques while also being maintained at a high level for guests. The location is convenient. It's right next to a popular square and tourist area that has many little shops and tapas bars.

I would definitely stay here again if I return to Granada.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
DIRECCIONPALACIO, Director General at Hotel Casa del Capitel Nazari, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Guest,
First of all, we would like to thank you for your comment following your recent stay at the Hotel Casa Capitel Nazarí.
You are absolutely right , one of our highest reviews among our customer is our staff.
We work to ensure memorable stays to our guests and we are happy to know we have accomplished with you.

Consider this your home,

Reviewed 23 July 2018

comfortable, convieniencs, accessible to travles point. kindness of staff, delicious breakfast, recommandable. old house but clean and well managed,In July I travled 6 places in Andalusia, this hotel is best choice of them.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DIRECCIONPALACIO, Director General at Hotel Casa del Capitel Nazari, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear guest,
Nothing make us happier than reading your nice comments about the Hotel.
We try our best everyday to provide our guest a charming unique experience in a XVI century atmosphere.
Consider this your home, you ´ll always be welcomed.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

I cannot speak to other rooms, but my wife and I were on a romantic weekend trip and were given room 47 (I think). It was a double bed with a kitchen nook area including a cook top, minifridge, and everything needed. We also had a jacuzzi tub and our own private balcony. This place is stunning. Even though there was no good view we will 100% book this hotel again and again. Staff were very polite, helpful, and professional. We had breakfast (phenomenal!) and the menu for other meals was very reasonably priced. There is a Flamenco show right at the corner (go to a different one). Be thoughtful with parking; It is not free and not on site; you have to use city parking and pay 20 euros/24 hours through the hotel. Not really walking distance from the Alhambra, but taxis abound (about 6 euros) as well as the bus. We thought one trip to Grandada would be enough, but this hotel and the Alhambra call us for another visit!

Room Tip: Bring plenty for public transportation as the hotel is centrally located and there is no parking.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest ,
We just want to thank you for the evaluation given to us . In my name and on the name of all the staff , thanks one again , it was an absolute pleasure receiving you . We hope to see you in a very short future. Consider this your home, you ´ll always be welcomed.