All reviewsrooftop poolgreat locationseparate shower roomjunior suite with terracebreads and rollshuge bathbright roomspa servicesboutique style hotelhot and cold itemssun loungerssmall poolwalking distance to everythingshort walk from the cathedralcar parkingbring earplugscity centre location
Reviewed 24 March 2018

This hotel is located on the main street Grand Via Colon which was walkable to Alhambra (half hour medium pace). The street is mostly lined with banks but there are a few convenience stores and some restaurants a bit further away.

Front desk is very helpful and friendly and are able to provide tourist maps and directions.

As for the room, the decor is nice but some parts are starting to show some signs of wear and tear, especially the bathroom. Breakfast spread is pretty awesome and is my favorite part of the stay with hot foods, deli meats and cheeses, fruit and assorted breads and pastries.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JY_Globetrotter
maciacondor, Gerente at Granada Five Senses Rooms & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

We thank you for your stay and nice comments about hotel facilities, breakfast and hotel staf.
As you realiced hotel is placed in a very central location. To go to the Alhambra, it is a nice walk but you can allways use the public bus that is going to take you arround 15 minutes.
Thank you again and see you next time.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel is in a great location. Near Cathedral and drop off for airport public bus. Rooms are very comfortable and quiet ,though I would appreciate a small fridge. Please note the washroom ceramics have no plugs, presumably a means of preventing overflow flooding. This did not cause a problem for us. Must say all staff we met were charming. Breakfast was plentiful and regularly replenished. The decor is modern and striking. You will be taking photos to send home! Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and to use it again myself.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank johntym2

Dear John,
In behalf of all Five Senses hotel team, I would like to thank you for your visit.
We are looking forward to receive you again.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

The only down point was I didn't stay here longer. Only one night in this establishment in Granada, but it is super. We had a whole suite, with a living room.

It is also centrally located. And they park your car for you.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Graham B
maciacondor, Gerente at Granada Five Senses Rooms & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Graham,
We thank you for your stay and comments.
Definitely stay only one night in Five Senses hotel is not enough to live a complete experience in Granada
So we will be waiting for your future visit
Regards,

Reviewed 10 February 2018

I stayed at the Five Senses for three nights in January 2018. The decor is strikingly modern, lots of clean lines and interesting details. I'm not sure I quite "get" the linking of each of the five floors to the five senses, but there you go. I was on the fifth floor, which seemed to get more sun than the lower floors (a nice thing in winter).

The room was clean, modern and average-sized. The bathroom was clean and well-appointed. The staff were very friendly and most helpful, and spoke excellent English. The breakfast was really good, plentiful and fresh.

Reception staff also attend a small bar behind the desk and can offer a drink or coffee 24 hours a day.

In all the hotels I stayed in on this holiday, this was the only one I had which faced the street. For that reason, perhaps, I was a little sensitive to the traffic noise, but at least my room faced the side street and not the main thoroughfare. Still, you might want to ask for a room which doesn't face the main street as it's very busy.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Best thing about the hotel is its location. It’s perfectly located in the middle of all Granada’s attractions , you can walk to any attraction from there and it’s right next to the bus stop that takes you up the hill to Alhambra. Gran Via is a beautiful and a Main Street where you can find all sorts of shops, restaurants and cafes right around the corner. Granada is not “google maps - friendly” though, so dont depend very much on it. The hotel is very modern and clean. Beds are very comfy. Staff are really friendly and pleasant. Only comment I had about the the room is that the bathroom had a stinky smell coming out of the bath drain sometimes that we had to cover it. I also recommend choosing a room in an upper floor to avoid street noise. Overall I enjoyed my stay in this hotel and would definitely stay there again if I revisited Granada.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family