“Lovely”

Price range: US$8 - US$16
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Pedro
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Very friendly staff, I just popped in for a coffee and a snack but it looked like they had a good menu.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

I don't know why we went to this restaurant...more like an old-fashioned workers bar. We thought it is not touristic and true spanish - and that's true! But then: the menue: a big single plastified sheet with few options, no 1/2 or tapa sizes on the card as usual, no vegetables/etc. to complement your fish/meat dish...
Quality average, price too. Presentation very simple.
"Cheese and olives" for 8€ was just boring slices of 1 type of simple cheese and some green olives. Expected something different here! Got also 1 tapa for free: some frites and slices of the same cheese...
The waiter was super-friendly and thus I give the 2nd star.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 24 December 2016

It was lunchtime and I remembered being in here before for a few drinkys late on one evening many months before.. So, we took the chance on menu del day (set menu with limited choices of three courses including a drink and perhaps coffee).
It was unremarkable but nice and family-like relaxed and easy to be there.. The waiter spoke pretty good English and was inquisitive to find better ways to communicate ( a fairly unusual characteristic) we liked him and he smiled and tried to be chatty, if he was faking "quaint" he did it well and hats off to him. Big tip !

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

As a regular visitor to Granada and this restaurant, I was very disappointed with the meal served for my family and friends. The Paella was re-heated, which is poisonous, and the cod was raw. I told the waiter that I was disappointed in the meal and he made a scene. I was very embarrassed, paid for the meal, including the 4 pieces of bread charged at 50cent each (and not eaten) and will not be back!!!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

A group of tourists visited from Ireland. Absolutely disgusted with the food and the reaction to being told it was sub standard. The tapa that were offered resembled dog food. I wouldnt give it to the dog for fear of the vet bill!! I attempted to have the Paella which tasted like Camel excrement. Another guest had the cod, which arrived after others had finished, and was raw in the middle. Extremely unsatisfactory and to top it all off the table attendant got irate when the groups dissatisfaction was raised. I would recommend tourists stay away from this establishment.

Date of visit: October 2016